Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif
I wrote it first! Check the edit time stamp.
Anyways I don't really care about that and here a mirror on filetrip. http://filetrip.net/f9398-Sands-of-Destruc...-Undub-1-0.html

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
BoxShot said:
Just swap the stream and movie folder.
tongue.gif
Already did it unfortunately it is huge. In patch form it is a good 110 MB or so.
frown.gif
104MB? It's almost the same size as the compressed rom, are the voice and movie's size that big?

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
asterion said:
.Darky said:
GreenBanana said:
You're welcome!
Heh, you mad?

Boxshot wrote how to undub it first. What was the point of editing that guy's post when quoting it if you know it's true?

Yeah I'm not sure what's going on. I read Boxshot's post on how to undub before GreenBanana added it to his/her post but thanks to both
nds.gif

His post wasn't there until after I posted it.

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My music doesn't free when I save on my undubbed rom. On the original I don't think it did either but I could be wrong. I dunno bout the second one but I just use jdownloader for pretty much everything to download.
biggrin.gif

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dunno so I left it in. So far there hasn't really been any differences. If there is something different then I'd have to remake the whole patch. I'll test if there is a difference later since I've got work to do.
frown.gif

Taichi24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks mate! Now if only you could remove that Sands of Destruction logo and replace it with World Destruction LOL xD But seriously, they have improved the battles from the orginal JPN release which is good.

Taichi24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I saw that
laugh.gif
I was like "sweet" but then saw the NA logo then went "darn" lol Your patch works great by the way and haven't encountered any freezes or other problems so far =)

matcon5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After I save using that patch, the background music goes crazy for me. Sounds like a Dial Up modem on cocaine and steroids.

I'll just play it with English dubs for.

Thanks

RyviusRan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that the opening video before the start screen has audio that is a bit bad. The sound crackles and skips a little for the video.

Everything else is fine. I noticed they made the English subtitles a bit different than what is spoken in Japanese sometimes. I guess that is expected though.

I heard that the developers might have changed the music and difficulty in th English version but I have not compared both versions of the game yet.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
What program did you use for the patch? DSLazy or NitroExplorer?
If you use DSLazy, try to use NitroExplorer (is better, doesn't change game ID and you got better results).

BoxShot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSBuff.
biggrin.gif
Last time I used NitroExplorer it took forever to make it since I had to manually change every file. Unless there is a batch command or something.
frown.gif
I don't want to replace like 200 files manually.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Taichi24 said:
Thanks mate! Now if only you could remove that Sands of Destruction logo and replace it with World Destruction LOL xD But seriously, they have improved the battles from the orginal JPN release which is good.

What do you by improved the battle?

Anyway, same thing happened for me during the intro, around the middle of the song, they start to mess up, but other than that
biggrin.gif

Why did they make kryie's voice sound so weird...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon: anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator is bad in my book, i...