Gaming Screenshots for upcoming 3Ds games

Japhle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else skeptical about MGS and RE's graphics being so good.
I mean the images appear as though they are cutscenes, I'm sure it IS being rendered by the system, Meaning that it's not like the PS3 showing of 2007 or whenever. But still, usually in MGS games the cutscenes look BEAUtiful, with the gameplay looking slightly worse. but still great.

Of the gameplay pictures I've seen KH looks like the best graphics wise.(in my opinion.)

Now that I've seen it, it doesn't seem gimmicky like the DSi is compared to the DS.(In terms of someone who already owns a DS or DS lite.)(Also the gimmicky ness to me probably comes from the lack of many new games.)

Edit: Computer was slow and I posted twice accidentally.
frown.gif

XtremeCore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG! MGS and RE look freaking SWEET. VERY DETAILED (on a handheld) ... esp the water effect in RE.

KH and Kid Icarus look sweetER. Cant believe this. (KH) looks like the PS2 version ha!

Oh..and Animal Crossing looks (more) improved (compared to City Folks, which is realy a joke)

Can't really tell much of a diff from the rest ... but having adult link on a handheld is simply cool
wink.gif

Edit: Pls don't tell me the pics for MGS and RE belong to cutscene ... i was so happy when I saw this
frown.gif

madpinger

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
madpinger.com
XP
Country
United States
I was sold on the 3ds before we even had this info, What more do we need. A decent update to the DS, However. I would like some detailed specs. The current unit is not production. Who knows, in what ways it may differ. We'll see
biggrin.gif

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Japhle said:
Anyone else skeptical about MGS and RE's graphics being so good.
I mean the images appear as though they are cutscenes, I'm sure it IS being rendered by the system, Meaning that it's not like the PS3 showing of 2007 or whenever. But still, usually in MGS games the cutscenes look BEAUtiful, with the gameplay looking slightly worse. but still great.

Of the gameplay pictures I've seen KH looks like the best graphics wise.(in my opinion.)

Now that I've seen it, it doesn't seem gimmicky like the DSi is compared to the DS.(In terms of someone who already owns a DS or DS lite.)(Also the gimmicky ness to me probably comes from the lack of many new games.)

Edit: Computer was slow and I posted twice accidentally.
frown.gif
well some developers have probably worked on it longer, also it looks like they used the used resedent evil 5 engine for resedent evil 3ds, & sims used that same style on every console.

FTommy

Trophies
Website
mmbnchronox.com
XP
Country
Hungary
i have doubts about the first 2 screenie of RE since those are screenshot from the RE5 DLC and the other is from RE: Dead aim (PS2)

itd be a big letdown if they'd make an RE5 storylined RE game instead of the old ones since RE5 is not the real Resident Evil anymore.."kicks rock"

pozda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
first was
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

than some more
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

than i tought i should get it ASAP! =D

awesomness!!! i like the graphics, and dont really mind about analog (old skul is da best for me =D)

oh man, i wanted to buy myself a new computer, like, really powerfull one!!! but i'll get this instead and buy myself lower spec. computer!

This looks too good to not to have it!

I hope that this is compatible with regular DS games, think that shouldn't be problem!

Just can't wait for this!

YAY!

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
I'll have to admit, I'm impressed. The games look a damn sight better than regular DS games. I don't just mean in the graphics, I mean in pure badassery. I've seen more badassery in those few screenies than I've ever seen in the regular DS's entire library. Maybe Ninty is finally waking up to the much needed and long overdue balance between kiddie/cutesy casual games, and games that someone like me could actually enjoy.

But I'm still gonna wait until there is a flashcart or a hardware hack to play 3DS backups before I actually buy a 3DS. It will be a very long time before Nintendo fully redeems themselves in my eyes. The regular DS has been a severe disappointment to me and I'll never forget the countless times I bought DS games and felt totally burned. That will NOT happen again.

Exactly my thoughts
tongue.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What can I say? Nintendo's impressed so much that I'm lost of words, fucking look at those games, that's a overkill, It'll shut anyone up, you can't argue, it's just too good to be true, I'm amazed, truely am. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Red Bitch Blue Bitch Pumping ain't easy!