jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
If you're like me or Jim "Not as cool as Hamza" Sterling, you found Scribblenauts to be a valiant effort that bit off a bit more than it could chew... and had crappy controls. Still, if you're like me and Jim, you can't seem to put the game down despite all its flaws, and random coincidences that are not actually flaws. For those of us in this situation 5th Cell's recent post at the game's Facebook page is intriguing. The page is teasing a special announcement for the game.

"Get your rooster hats ready! We have a very special announcement coming very soon..." the post reads. What could it be? It seems far too soon for sequel talk, especially for a brand new IP. Are we going to see some sort of word expanding DLC through the Wii or DSiWare? That's probably some hopeful dreaming, but if they did it I'd be far more excited about both the download services. Maybe they're bringing the game to another platform, but without the stylus' touch spelling or writing I don't see it working as well. Only the future can tell.

source: http://www.destructoid.com/scribblenauts-a...ng-149269.phtml

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd like to announce that Hadrian is going to announce something later tonight

I might too
smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Announcement has been made in the shoutbox, its the last post I made. I hope it met the hopes and dreams of my fellow members.

Now erm back on topic?

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DLC would be great...new items, more options, a greater selection of avatars. However, I do agree that this is a backhanded way of making an annoucement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4