ROM Hack Send PKM files to retail games

Status
Not open for further replies.

inivekkk

Trophies
XP
Country
Equatorial Guinea
i downloaded everything correctly , when i drag it , it shows 192.168.2.6 , then when i go to gts and set it like this , it wont connect , but with normal settings , it works , why is this?please answer , been trying to make it work

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
inivekkk said:
i downloaded everything correctly , when i drag it , it shows 192.168.2.6 , then when i go to gts and set it like this , it wont connect , but with normal settings , it works , why is this?please answer , been trying to make it work
It doesn't work with Pokémon Black or White.

Pokemonzmaster18

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
okay so I went into the GTS with my DNS settings (192.168.1.5) and got to the point where I see the GTS trading room and tried to connect and it said. An error occurred while attempting to communicate. (00000). Please turn off the power, restart this DS system, and try again. Is this common? or should I just stop trying?

Pokemonzmaster18

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Pokemonzmaster18 said:
okay so I went into the GTS with my DNS settings (192.168.1.5) and got to the point where I see the GTS trading room and tried to connect and it said. An error occurred while attempting to communicate. (00000). Please turn off the power, restart this DS system, and try again. Is this common? or should I just stop trying?
Nvm...who knew a google search would bring me to this exact forum at an earlier post? (Don't answer). Thanks for everything

inivekkk

Trophies
XP
Country
Equatorial Guinea
Antoligy said:
inivekkk said:
It doesn't work with Pokémon Black or White.

Im doing this to my Pokemon Diamond , but wont work.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
when you're messing with the DNS settings of your DS, make sure to hit save.(happened to me a few times)
And Avast! antivirus is one of the few that can be left on while trying to run this.
Oh, and you need a wireless router/nintendo usb reciever for those just joining us.
I'd post pics/vid, but I'm nearly asleep, so maybe next time.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i will really have to play the game on my FC, because there is no way yet to even get the save data off a retail cart yet. Sendpkm doesn't work for B/W, i hope to god someone will be kind enough to fix this issue.

Untill then, i have to put my retail card aside and use my FC for playing this game
frown.gif

DefiantGhost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting an error with this which is strange because I was able to use this a while back with zero problems.

At first, the program just displayed something quickly and then closed out, so I ran it through the command prompt so it WOULDN'T do that annoyance. It brings up this error:

socket.error: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

I tried looking this error up on Google and the problem seems to be caused by using a socket that's already binded by something else? Any idea how to fix this?

I saw some other members were having trouble with the program quickly closing out as well. I'd suspect this is probably their problem.

Pokemonzmaster18

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DefiantGhost said:
I'm getting an error with this which is strange because I was able to use this a while back with zero problems.

At first, the program just displayed something quickly and then closed out, so I ran it through the command prompt so it WOULDN'T do that annoyance. It brings up this error:

socket.error: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

I tried looking this error up on Google and the problem seems to be caused by using a socket that's already binded by something else? Any idea how to fix this?

I saw some other members were having trouble with the program quickly closing out as well. I'd suspect this is probably their problem.
Is Skype up or somethin' else like dat, dat was my problem. Fully close it

D

Deleted-236924

rave420 said:
i will really have to play the game on my FC, because there is no way yet to even get the save data off a retail cart yet. Sendpkm doesn't work for B/W, i hope to god someone will be kind enough to fix this issue.

Untill then, i have to put my retail card aside and use my FC for playing this game
frown.gif

Why not simply have a copy of it on your Flashcart, edit the save file on here with PokéGen whenever you need, then trade it to your retail cart?
If you don't have a second DS to trade, you can always trade the Pokémon to someone on Wi-Fi and have them trade it back to your game.

It wouldn't matter if you got scammed, because you'd only have to put the .pkm back in the save file and find someone else to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a dazzel capture card some place in storage