Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I have a little (big) problem, because I can't enter the settings menu.
I can do everything except entering the system menu, than I get a opera error. Some say that I need to update to 3.4 and then dowgrade again to 3.2 and Yes I have homebrew installed.

What should I do?

THNX in advance

Ltkort

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
No need to update to 3.4 since it's just a semi-brick as of now...
Just install system menu of your correct region with cios downgrader or anyregion changer... (installing 3.2 will do)

Updating is a solution in the case of semi bricks turning into full bricks... For semi-bricks you just need to install the correct region system menu (either upwards or downwards)

Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiCrazy said:
Just install system menu of your correct region with cios downgrader or anyregion changer... (installing 3.2 will do)

ok I will try and what my software is: i dont know anymore, since i have a system brick XD

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Ltkort said:
WiiCrazy said:

ok I will try and what my software is: i dont know anymore, since i have a system brick XD

I don't remember if anyregion changer displays the system menu version yet you can use title lister to see which version you got...

But it doesn't matter, basically if you can use anyregion changer you can fix it right away installing 3.2 system menu...

Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiCrazy said:
Ltkort said:
WiiCrazy said:

I don't remember if anyregion changer displays the system menu version yet you can use title lister to see which version you got...

But it doesn't matter, basically if you can use anyregion changer you can fix it right away installing 3.2 system menu...

aight, I am going to try it.

Ltkort

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ltkort said:
WiiCrazy said:
Ltkort said:
WiiCrazy said:

aight, I am going to try it.

it worked thnx... close the topic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3