Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
8GB MICRO SDHC / SPEED CLASS 4 / KINGSTON /SDC4/8GBKR
KINGSTON: $20.99

Kingston Technology's Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification. They are a new performance class of SD memory cards designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices.

Although identical in size to todays standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).

For added reliability and durability, our solid-state SDHC memory cards are built of nonvolatile memory components and have no moving parts that could wear out or break. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty

I have some doubts about it because I've never used Kingston as I am a SanDisk fan. Should I buy it before it is sold out? It is awfully cheap. Is SPEED CLASS 4 the only speed I can get? Is that speed bad, which is why it's so cheap? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
Sandisk mobile ultra 8GB microSDHC Class 6. Has been out for a few months already.

And that's a good card, 8GB ones have been getting cheaper lately due to talk of the 16GB coming out very soon.

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
Just buy that. Unless you're going to be using the memory card in a camera as well there's no point in getting a class 6.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1