• Start date
  • Views 2,888
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted_171835

OP
Show us your setup!

2jSnT.jpg

I really need to get a new bench. The current one is damaged beyond repair. The BESTÅ BURS bench looks pretty nice. I may get that.
For those that are curious as to what is shown there (picture isn't too bright), there's a 32" Sony television (KDL32L400), a Wii, a TERK antenna (for OTA high definition television) and several games on the shelves.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Do I have to take photos? There are about half a dozen different setups in my house. The main family entertainment centre, my brother's Wii/PS2 combo, and my armada of consoles. And that's before we get on to handhelds. Hell, my main gaming setup in my room consists of my 360, PS2, SNES, N64, soon to be adding the Wii and PS3, and right next to that you have my charging docks for my PSP and 3DS. Photos look awfully cluttered.

Snave2008

Trophies
Website
www.completelyfreewii.com
XP
Country
Here's mine! Not long moved house so everything is still pretty tidy. Pic doesn't include handhelds or laptops etc, just the consoles.

From top left:

- Sony Bravia KDL-40EX503

- WD 1.5TB HD
- Nintendo Wii
- WD 500GB HD

- PS3 Slim 120GB

- Virgin Media HD

- Xbox 360 Elite

setupv.jpg

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I have to game on is a PC and a DSlite. No consoles other than what I have as emulators on the PC. Pictures are kind of pointless as they are nothing special to look at.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Blaze163 said:
Do I have to take photos? There are about half a dozen different setups in my house. The main family entertainment centre, my brother's Wii/PS2 combo, and my armada of consoles. And that's before we get on to handhelds. Hell, my main gaming setup in my room consists of my 360, PS2, SNES, N64, soon to be adding the Wii and PS3, and right next to that you have my charging docks for my PSP and 3DS. Photos look awfully cluttered.
Yeah, photos are preferred. Why don't you just take a photo of your main setup?

@Snave:
I'm loving your television stand.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
bamp. I finally took some pictures (two). Doesn't show much but heres mine, sorry in advance for shitty camera.
20yao.jpg

39IND.jpg
My room is an organized mess :3.

Edit: and yes, HORRID GREEN COLOUR WALLS.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
04bd6708fbca448c1f7b6d54f581c053.png

d784b1265c29251f4afe3058f972d8d5.png

From top left to bottom right: N64, Xbox, PS2, VCR, SNES, Wii, PSX, Saturn, Dreamcast.

Not visible on the lower level of table: NES, Genesis, Atari 5200.

Utilizing two 4-port composite switches, a 2-port coax switch, and the internal inputs, all 12 systems are hooked up and ready to go at any point.

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im gunna have an epic one, on the 1st of November hopefully 1st of October, I will show you it.
(I will edit this post or make a new one depending on the ammount of people who comment since now)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    how are you\
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: