Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

Stellar

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm using modded fusee with Sigpatches and no sys-patch.

I'm using atmos 1.7.0 and FW 17.0.1 here...

I am using JUST atmosphere 1.7.0 pre-release + the latest sigpatches from this thread.

Nothing else. No sys-patch.

My firmware is 18.0.1.

This is on a partition emunand, created from a freshly formatted sysnand. On a brand new microSD card, with no damaged sectors.

I believe TotalJustice when he says this isn't related to sigpatches, so I think I just have to wait for SciresM to update AMS when he has time. There is literally nothing I am adding to this setup, so this has to be a small issue with the new firmware and the fact that AMS doesn't have full parity with 18.0.1 changes yet:

SciresM said:
The console should boot and atmosphère should be fully functional. However, not all modules have been fully updated to reflect the latest changes.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I am using JUST atmosphere 1.7.0 pre-release + the latest sigpatches from this thread.

Nothing else. No sys-patch.

My firmware is 18.0.1.

This is on a partition emunand, created from a freshly formatted sysnand. On a brand new microSD card, with no damaged sectors.

I believe TotalJustice when he says this isn't related to sigpatches, so I think I just have to wait for SciresM to update AMS when he has time. There is literally nothing I am adding to this setup, so this has to be a small issue with the new firmware and the fact that AMS doesn't have full parity with 18.0.1 changes yet:
JUST Atmosphère: you NEED SYS-Patch sysmodule.

Last edited by impeeza,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.