Hacking Sigpatches for Atmosphere (Hekate, fss0, fusee & package3)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah we decided against including the overlay
That nifm patch adds a call to svcSleep, I added it to sys-patch and shared it with h others. So it won't be that
What fw were you on before? I've got a bit of time tomorrow so I'll try and reproduce it
I was at 16.0.3 iirc.
I am sure I wasn't on 16.1.0 and I'm sure I saw a 3 alongside the 16, so it has to be that version.

Interestingly enough only the games installed on the SD were affected, nothing else was, not even the ones in the internal storage.

Previous_Status5177

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi, updated to 17, put latest atmosphere, hekate, fusee and sigpatches (first page) and all Is ok.
All games work, but I have a problem with hekate.... it doesn't start....
When I boot the console if I choose payload hekate it seems to load, then I got the boot screen again... with fusee it's all ok...
Only 1 game doesn't work (corrupted data)...
Any suggestion?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just asking in case i need to in the future
Ok, today update the firmware is like any firmware update

You need update hakate, Atmosphère, sysmodules and sigpatches BEFORE update your firmware.

Remove any theme you have installed.

Then use daybreak for install the new version of firmware

Reinstall any theme

The problem for FW 17 is what some little things still need to be cracked, and for some people need to revert the anonymyzer method used to avoid a yellow or a crash screen. And as only a game needs that firmware is not recommended yet to update, upgrade to FW16.1.0 and you will be OK

Karoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
yes, using latest Atmosphere 1.6.1
Sick! Can't wait to surprise my girlfriend with some Wonder.
Post automatically merged:

I have followed the https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy guide, but I get the fussee version error, but I have copied the 1.6.1 fusee.bin to the payloads folder. I also get a Old Nyx, there will be dragons error, but I can click through that one. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Karoi,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Happy June 15th everybody, here are the patches updated to Atmosphère 1.6.2, Thanks to @mrdude for his great software. @ShadowOne333 please update the OP.
Thank you so much for sharing the updated patches for Atmosphere 1.6.2.
I have just updated the OP with the new patch for the new release.
Thank you everyone for their hard work!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I took the dive and updated my Switch to 17.0.0 yesterday alongside all of the latest stuff for it (sigpatches, Atmosphere 1.6.1, firmware 17.0.0 gotten from somewhere, MatterControl and other stuff). The update went through just fine, and it properly reads 17.0.0 alongside Atmosphere 1.6.1.

However, I stumbled upon a really weird issue.
It seems like the game I had in the SD card got corrupted somehow, all of them. I got a fullscreen message as soon as I entered the home screen saying that the "Data in the microSD seems to be corrupted" and that it had to delete the data in the SD, but it only deleted the games it seems, since everything else was still there (all my files, ROMs, atmos setup, etc.)

Any particular reason why this might have happened?
I ran the games just before updating to check them and they ran fine, and just after updating to 17.0.0 I got that message.
Even though the games got deleted, I didn't lose much, I only had BotW, TotK and Skyward HD in the SD, everything else I had in the Switch's internal memory, and those games played fine after the update to 17.0.0 with the updated sigpatches released yesterday (so I can confirm those work :P)

Oh, one last thing, the only module that seems to be screwing up with 17.0.0 is ldn_mitm, anyone knows where I can get an updated one for 17.0.0?
Going back to this issue.
I managed to fix Skyward Sword HD, had to install the base game again and then the update to make it work.
However, it's TotK and BotW the ones that are giving me issues.
I tried searching for NSP installs but couldn't find one, could only find XCI ones, but they seem to be crashing whenever updates or anything are applied unto them.
XCI on its own without any updates runs fine, so I'm guessing I have to rely on a good NSP for both games instead of doing XCI, unless something about the sigpatches is making them bork (which I doubt). Tried installing them with Tinwoo btw.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to fix Skyward Sword HD, had to install the base game again and then the update to make it work.
I tried searching for NSP installs but couldn't find one, could only find XCI ones, but they seem to be crashing whenever updates or anything are applied unto them.
You can use this tool, and convert xci to nsp, if needed.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-army-knife-sak.588375/

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
not for me, i updated to 1.6.2 and updated my sigs and i gotta redownload everything. gonna downgrade until i figure out what the issue is.

edit: i downgraded and still cant launch anything, what am i doing wrong here?
Did you update both Hekate and Atmosphere to their latest versions, as well as their payloads? Copied over the sigpatches from the first post in this thread? And updated firmware via Daybreak? If so, then I'm not sure what might be an issue.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you update both Hekate and Atmosphere to their latest versions, as well as their payloads? Copied over the sigpatches from the first post in this thread? And updated firmware via Daybreak? If so, then I'm not sure what might be an issue.

i downloaded the RAR that is in the OP, replaced all files accordingly, installed through daybreak etc. When i did upon reboot, my switch told me some stuff was broken so i had no choice but to fix it. Then i noticed my SD card size was like, 2 gigs, so it removed all game files which sucked, but now i just tried a game, with everything updated, reinstalled again just to be safe, and nothing. boots up fine, shows atmos, can load into HBL/ run homebrew, but will NOT play a game.

Blythe93

The Treasure Tracker
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i downloaded the RAR that is in the OP, replaced all files accordingly, installed through daybreak etc. When i did upon reboot, my switch told me some stuff was broken so i had no choice but to fix it. Then i noticed my SD card size was like, 2 gigs, so it removed all game files which sucked, but now i just tried a game, with everything updated, reinstalled again just to be safe, and nothing. boots up fine, shows atmos, can load into HBL/ run homebrew, but will NOT play a game.
You should probably describe as detailed as possible the problem you're running into here and wait for someone more knowledgeable to reply.
Unfortunately, I don't know what may be an issue.

EDIT: You can read this and see if anything works for you.

Last edited by Blythe93,

TotalJustice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
XCI on its own without any updates runs fine, so I'm guessing I have to rely on a good NSP for both games instead of doing XCI, unless something about the sigpatches is making them bork (which I doubt). Tried installing them with Tinwoo btw.
Game card installs with the distribution bit will crash when an update is installed, unfortunately. This has always been the case (any fw).

Reinstall them with the bit unset and they'll work.

Reactions: impeeza

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by stl25,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw