Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
king666 said:
scooby74029 said:
16kb will work fine man

I am not working fine anything with any speed of always in the format i get black screen with all the games of gamecube
th_524785336_descojone_122_939lo.gif

don't worry about cluster size , sneek
your problem is dml
use readme dml

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
My Wii keeps freezing on a black screen when I try to access the emulated NAND, which was generated by ModMii. I'm thinking that ModMii might not have generated all necessary files, as there are missing folders.

Specifically, these are the folders present:

shared1
sys
ticket
title

While the following folders are missing:

import
meta
shared2
tmp

Should I try getting the NAND files from some other source?

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
GameGeek said:
I my Wii keeps freezing on a black screen when I try to access the emulated, which was generated by ModMii. I'm thinking that ModMii might not have generated all necessary files, as there are missing folders.

shared1
sys
ticket
title

import
meta
shared2
tmp

Those directories are generated automatically when you start and configure your emulated NAND for the first time through SNEEK. So no, it definitely isn't a problem related to ModMii.

Did you compile your r168 binaries using the instructions from the first post of this thread? Remember that it is recommended to use DevKitARM r32 instead of the latest r34, since it can't produce functional SNEEK binaries.

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
PabloACZ said:
GameGeek said:
I my Wii keeps freezing on a black screen when I try to access the emulated, which was generated by ModMii. I'm thinking that ModMii might not have generated all necessary files, as there are missing folders.

shared1
sys
ticket
title

import
meta
shared2
tmp

Those directories are generated automatically when you start and configure your emulated NAND for the first time through SNEEK. So no, it definitely isn't a problem related to ModMii.

Did you compile your r168 binaries using the instructions from the first post of this thread? Remember that it is recommended to use DevKitARM r32 instead of the latest r34, since it can't produce functional SNEEK binaries.
I don't know how to install DevKitARM r32, and devkitProUpdater installs the latest version.

However, I've tried using UNEEK+DI versions compiled by both the SneekInstaller and ModMii, and keep getting the same result (a pemanent black screen) with both.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
zizer said:
PabloACZ said:
GameGeek said:
I don't know how to install DevKitARM r32, and devkitProUpdater installs the latest version.

DevKitARM r32 @SourceForge. Just extract it to C:\devkitPro and replace the existing files.

what about di.bin=0 (r168) ?

sneeky code.google can help with r168

I don't know? DevKitARM r32 is the version used by Scooby. Works fine here.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
zizer said:
PabloACZ said:
DevKitARM r32 is the version used by Scooby. Works fine here.

Are you shure? (for me no)

Completely sure (if I say so, it's because I have a working SNEEK+DI installation with DML). xD

I also have the latest DevKitPPC and libogc releases installed.

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I noticed that my AVG free anti virus now sees the Ioskpatch.exe as a Trojan.
Anyone else with that behavour?
Are there any other free virus scanners someone could recommend?

No, I haven't visited some obscene websites(recently)

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for your help, PabloACZ. I'll try installing DevKitARM r32 and compiling UNEEK+DI later, and post again if it doesn't work.

Anyway, one thing: I've been able to run perfectly a UNEEK installation generated by SNEEK Installer, but not UNEEK+DI, despite compiling it with SNEEK Installer, too. Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Some people say that you need at least 1 extracted wii game in the games folder on your harddisk. It also sometimes helps if you delete the diconfig.bin file in your sneek folder. Are you sure you have uneek running without di and not sneek? Sneek can work without harddisk. Some harddisks are not well accepted by uneek and di. This could be your issue as well.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
GameGeek said:
Thanks for your help, PabloACZ. I'll try installing DevKitARM r32 and compiling UNEEK+DI later, and post again if it doesn't work.

Anyway, one thing: I've been able to run perfectly a UNEEK installation generated by SNEEK Installer, but not UNEEK+DI, despite compiling it with SNEEK Installer, too. Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

Do you have a decrypted Wii game in USB:\games? If not, then that's the problem.

Dump any of your existing games with applications like CleanRip, and then use DiscEX v0.8 on your PC to get the decrypted game folder (which you have to copy to USB:\games). At least that's my opinion, since you can run UNEEK perfectly; it's the DI module the one that checks for the presence of decrypted games on the USB drive.

EDIT: obcd beat me to it.

GameGeek

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
THAT was it, now it's working perfectly! Why didn't any of the guides I read mentioned that UNEEK+DI requires that folder just to run?
blink.gif

Anyway, thanks to both of you.

New question: Isn't there something an app like switch2uneek but that doesn't move the NAND folders (ie: they're always in the root of the USB drive and never get moved to a sub-folder of NANDS)? I'm asking this because I'm not planning to use multiple emulated NANDs, so I don't need the folder switching, and it's annoying that if I turn my Wii off when it's using the emulated NAND (rather than exiting it using switch2real), the next time I run switch2uneek, it assumes that I'm still using the emulated NAND. I know that I could simply launch UNEEK by choosing the option to access "Bootmii" from the HBC, but I would like an app to do this so that I can use a forwarder channel to it.

Failing to that, does anyone know if there's a forwarder channel for Bootmii as IOS? Maybe this could be used for the purpose of launching UNEEK?

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ultimate_Shooting_Collection_USA_Wii-VORTEX - black screen (nand 4.3E)
Shiren.the.Wanderer.USA.Wii-BiOSHOCK - black screen (nand 4.3E)
Sengoku_Basara_Samurai_Heroes-PAL-WII-DAGGER - error after autosave

confirm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo