Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of a good emulator that plays snes roms pretty good on your ds?Only 3 i know of is SNES DS,SnezziDS and SNEmulDS.
So i heard that SNEmulDS was prolly the best but when i tried it it wouldnt find the roms so i couldnt even really see if it played most of them.
Then i tried downloading SnezziDS but everytime i did nod32 kept saying it was a virus from the link so didnt want to take any chances and for SNES DS i couldnt find a download link for it lol

Since they say SNEmulDS is the best at it since it plays more roms then the other 2 how would i git it working on my M3 Real?I put it and the roms in the root of the sd card but it still wont find the roms.Do i need to patch it even though m3 real is suppose to auto patch it?Or if there is a better emulator then these can someone name them?

Garo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make a SNES folder (preferably hidden so it's out of your way) and stick all of your .smc files and everything else in it. SNEmulDS will now see them.

As for Mega Man X... Can anyone tell me how to fix this glitch:
I get to chill penguin with the dashy leg upgrade but on several different ROMs, once I win I go back to the highway level or I immediately win just by jumping on a wall in his chamber and then go back to the highway level OR I load a save state that has the leg upgrade and X makes no sound effects, and entering any new room (such as the boss room) fails to load and I sit there with the screen frozen, but the music playing, and SNEmulDS working fine.

Does another emulator play MMX well? Or is there a fix I can do, such as a hacked save state?
Also, is there or does it look like there will be an emulator for MMX2 and MMX3?
frown.gif

Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Garo said:
Make a SNES folder (preferably hidden so it's out of your way) and stick all of your .smc files and everything else in it. SNEmulDS will now see them.

I got all the roms in a folder called SNES and it still wont read them i even tried putting SNEmulDS in the folder too but still no luck.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leave SNEmulDS.nds and all config files in the root of your MicroSD. Put .smc ROMs into a folder called SNES in the root.

Megaman X and all sequels do not work with any emulator.

Garo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
Leave SNEmulDS.nds and all config files in the root of your MicroSD. Put .smc ROMs into a folder called SNES in the root.

Megaman X and all sequels do not work with any emulator.
frown.gif
That is really depressing, dude.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum