Not open for further replies.

strell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goku1980 said:
ok ive done some testing on compat abilty out of 122 (games on dvd) most of my pal games and a couple ntsc dont work any more
i.e.
dead riseing (pal)
call of duty world at war(pal)
excitebots (ntsc)
pokemon battel
zoo hosptial (pal)
im makeing a list of them as we speak all of the games that will b on the list worked onfriday on softmii v2.1.1
I ended up getting through my 4.0U errors by just using a different (non-SoftMii) version of waninkoko's 4.0 downgrader. Everything seems to be working great for me, including Excitebots (NTSC).

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
strell said:
goku1980 said:
ok ive done some testing on compat abilty out of 122 (games on dvd) most of my pal games and a couple ntsc dont work any more
i.e.
dead riseing (pal)
call of duty world at war(pal)
excitebots (ntsc)
pokemon battel
zoo hosptial (pal)
im makeing a list of them as we speak all of the games that will b on the list worked onfriday on softmii v2.1.1
I ended up getting through my 4.0U errors by just using a different (non-SoftMii) version of waninkoko's 4.0 downgrader. Everything seems to be working great for me, including Excitebots (NTSC).
well ill giv it a try in the morning ty bub

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naw the team ask us not to mirror it right now. get on the softmii irc and u might get lucky one of the team might b there as its 230am here they might b sleeping

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got over the first 1036 error but now i can't play any games from the disc channel i came from 2.1.1 with all my games working and a game that was working is not now i guess i'll just wait until 3.0 comes out later on today and ask them about it

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
data\LU64 Fix is a modified cIOS WAD (maybe LU64 blocks something in the original one?).
data\Install Me is IOS16.
Even if you include the legal patched IOSes, the package will still be illegal.
smile.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Davi92 said:
data\LU64 Fix is a modified cIOS WAD (maybe LU64 blocks something in the original one?).
smile.gif
and who the hell are you talking about legal and illegal ?????????????? and are you here for all the legal benefits of this part of the internet world ??????????????? hahahahaha you made me laugh out loud...... really you did

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BIG MOE said:
Davi92 said:
smile.gif
and who the fuck are you talking about legal and illegal ??????????????
They claim that "the package will be legal when they remove all the DIP-patched IOSes". That's false. A lot of packages have been removed from this forum because they contained illegal WADs (see this topic), why should this one be different?

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all.
What would be the benefits of upgrading to v3?.
I have a virgin 3.2e and installed softmii v2 long ago. Since then I have installed a few Custom IOS updates.
I have USB loader, DVD backup loader and gamecube backup loaders all working fine and all my games work "I have a few" but never had any issues other then the occasional freeze.
Apart from the SD in the Sys menu why would I upgrade, if it aint broke don't fix it!. Altough it is a great app for newbies and I was one when I installed v2 but I don't think updating is for me. But great package non the less and look forward to your future work!
Keep it up:)

P.S: I would recommend it for ppl new to the scene. Looking for an all in one package, rather than getting files from here and there and then end up bricking there wii.

Max Power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BIG MOE said:
Davi92 said:
smile.gif
and who the hell are you talking about legal and illegal ?????????????? and are you here for all the legal benefits of this part of the internet world ??????????????? hahahahaha you made me laugh out loud...... really you did
and who the hell are you? a mod? the admin? as far as i can see, you are a simple user like him so you can simply "mind your own business"
smile.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Davi92 said:
BIG MOE said:
Davi92 said:
smile.gif

They claim that "the package will be legal when they remove all the DIP-patched IOSes". That's false. A lot of packages have been removed from this forum because they contained illegal WADs (see this topic), why should this one be different?
well like any package that doesn't complies with the forums rules it should be not linked to , and a MOD or an Admin should examine the package and decide , but let's leave it to them unless it's obvious to us then will stop all links to it , this is fair ( sorry about the fuck I changed it to hell ..... just woke up ) and I'm sick of this back and forth crab between all these people here sometimes
wink.gif
peace

QUOTE(Max Power @ Apr 26 2009, 12:01 PM)
and who the hell are you? a mod? the admin? as far as i can see, you are a simple user like him so you can simply "mind your own business"
smile.gif
are you sure you wanna waste your 2nd post since you signed up 600 years ago , to tell me this !!!!!!!!!! you are so nice man I'm thralled really , anyhow kid it could be nap time for you so go grab your bottle and listen to daddy and go to sleep !!!!!!! night night cutie
wink.gif

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BIG MOE said:
Davi92 said:
BIG MOE said:
Davi92 said:
smile.gif
well like any package that doesn't complies with the forums rules it should be not linked to , and a MOD or an Admin should examine the package and decide , but let's leave it to them unless it's obvious to us then will stop all links to it , this is fair ( sorry about the fuck I changed it to hell ..... just woke up ) and I'm sick of this back and forth crab between all these people here sometimes
wink.gif
peace
Yes, I only said what the files really were (they renamed them, probably to "hide" this). Obviously, the staff should decide now.
smile.gif

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Davi92 said:
BIG MOE said:
Davi92 said:
BIG MOE said:
Davi92 said:
smile.gif
wink.gif
peace
Yes, I only said what the files really were (they renamed them, probably to "hide" this). Obviously, the staff should decide now.
smile.gif

are you hoping to get kiss from admins or what?

Max Power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
BIG MOE said:
Max Power said:
smile.gif
are you sure you wanna waste your 2nd post since you signed up 600 years ago , to tell me this !!!!!!!!!! you are so nice man I'm thralled really , anyhow kid it could be nap time for you so go grab your bottle and listen to daddy and go to sleep !!!!!!! night night cutie
wink.gif
First: if i don't want to post here it's only my business
Second: stop writing in bold
Third: i can write that to you even if it's my second post: the post count doesn't mean anything.
Fourth: u can call "cutie" your dog, not me
smile.gif

Fifth: here in italy it's 1 PM, the one that needs to go to sleep is you, you have confirmed it in your post
smile.gif

bye

Edit: oh, my third post, i'm gonna make a party

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
if you are talking to me !!!!!! admins only kiss the ones who deserve their kiss , and sorry boy I don't hahahahaha , now for talking about legal or what not this is something they should decide about it , so all other drop that crap and it's done deal as far as it should go , peace
wink.gif

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
magic12 said:
are you hoping to get kiss from admins or what?
I just don't find it fair that the other packages have been removed for containing only an IOS wad, while this one contains two of them and remains because they removed the filename and the "wad" extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: