psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dominator said:
Hi DarthNemesis, and Thanks a lot psycoblaster i hoper darthNemesis Make a new patch with the lastest wikitable soon
biggrin.gif

Even though my translations are not 100% correct (it was from a friend with only about 50% Japanese memory left) i hope the translation was at least "close"
smile.gif

I also hope darthNemesis makes a new patch with the newest version, too. and by the way, whose IP is this: 210.250.2.98
he's done a lot of translation, and that person... i want to know who he is
biggrin.gif

wischmop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
psycoblaster said:
and by the way, whose IP is this: 210.250.2.98
he's done a lot of translation, and that person... i want to know who he is
biggrin.gif
Oops, that's me. ^^° I haven't created an account at the wiki so far, just did some on-the-fly translation together with a friend, although darthnemesis already changed some things. *g* I did some literal translation, the localized things, especially the beginnings of the tutorial, are nemesis' work.
smile.gif
And I think it's better that way - I've been learning english for a long time but it is nothing compared to a native, you can see it when you compare the literal and the localized translation.
wink.gif

I've been busy these days, but I think from tomorrow on, I'll do some translation at the tutorials again.
smile.gif
It was fun though...

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
i edited some mising skill
smile.gif
i continued now (wow i'm addict to this transaltion

But i have a problem, ????= grapple but there is no grapple in the game, i want the help of a japanse speaker lol
and
???= ?
????????= ?

i cant' translate the dialogue or tutorial because i'm not an native english speaker but i can trsnalte menu, skill etc...

Dominator

Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
For the guy who translate the begin of Tutorial Text [tutotxt.dat] he forget the mark out (
etc....) so the the text can be not be diplayed proper in window or make the game freeze

I'm not a pro so if someone can re-do with proper mark out or correct me if i'm wrong because it juste some supposition ( mark out)

Logits

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
fiara.miniville.fr
XP
Country
France
Dominator si tu as des problèmes pour traduire en anglais je peux t'aider à formuler correctement tes phrases, je suis bilingue français anglais. Par contre pour le jap faut pas me demander, a part alligato et baka je connais rien
smile.gif

wischmop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
dominator said:
????= grapple but there is no grapple in the game, i want the help of a japanse speaker lol
and
???= ?
????????= ?

???? could maybe mean Fighting against other persons, maybe in Multiplay? Little bit difficult to tell here when someone doesn't know the context. :| Or it may means something when you're especially (??) having a hand-to-hand combat (??). Hope that nemesis can give the answer here, it seems that he has the best insight into the game itself (I've played the game for about two or three hours for now...)

???= Combo

????????= Strike Combo

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
My only complaint so far is that there is no translation for the skills descriptions..
Everything else is fine.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, lots of progress today. It'll take a while for me to go over all the changes and add them, but I'm working on it.

Edit: Released what's done so far

Dominator

Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
Sorry if in wiki (recent change) my table edit are not notified XD previously i use the edit button on top of the page (do the same things but open all the table in the page), then (today) i see there is a sumarry so i write in it
smile.gif
And i just notice that i had to use the edit button in the right of the table for the wiki make a link in recent change pages so for my next edit i know how use it XD

Wizard spell corected with \r\n (I hope, test in next release and if it wrong ........ someone correct it
smile.gif
) but i'm sure its work)

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the patch with those changes as well as a bunch I made from more playtesting. I managed to get through all of the Support abilities and a third of the Weapon abilities, but the rest of those and the Spells still need editing.

OxyTech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank's A LOT , i'm register just for that !

I play soma bringer alway alway alway , thanks A LOT ! Continue please , [WE] love you ! ^^

P.S : I'm french

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging