A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i already reported it, so hopefully it will be resolved. but seriously. the first game i ever purchased legitimately (orange box) and some fucker tries to steal it from me. ironic eh? xD

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't get your hopes too high..
A friend of mine had his account hacked too, so he did everything to get it back a few times (sending pictures of the gamebox and the serialcodes etc.)..

But he never got any response.

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wabsta said:
Don't get your hopes too high..
A friend of mine had his account hacked too, so he did everything to get it back a few times (sending pictures of the gamebox and the serialcodes etc.)..

But he never got any response.
wtf? seriously?

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I bet you used a Steam crack but if you did not sorry and you must have give your details out? I will just say now Steam cracks on torrents do not work most steal your account details and those that do work let you download the GCF files but not play the games because you still need a Key and no one will ask you for your login details not even Steam/Valve so do not tell anyone ok. So do not try any Steam cracks that you find on torrent sites they do not work ok.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 said:
I bet you used a Steam crack but if you did not sorry and you must have give your details out? I will just say now Steam cracks on torrents do not work most steal your account details and those that do work let you download the GCF files but not play the games because you still need a Key and no one will ask you for your login details not even Steam/Valve so do not tell anyone ok. So do not try any Steam cracks that you find on torrent sites they do not work ok.

What he's trying to say is:
Stealing is bad, mmmkay?

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"we just want to make sure nobody hurts you junior mmmkay, mmmmkay" i love southpark and i would guess that they will get back to you i mean WTF if you paid good money for something then they owe you that much

da_head

A dying dream..
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
no i'm not stupid enough to give out any of my info >.>
and no i didn't use a steam crack. i bought orangebox for $10 during that weekend sale lol.
the way i found out was i got a bunch of emails from steam saying like: ur password has been changed, ur secret question has been changed. etc

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
as stated if you payed money for it then they have to help isn't there anything you can do to recover it and change the password or will the same person just hack your account again

Hardkaare

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
da_head said:
no i'm not stupid enough to give out any of my info >.>
and no i didn't use a steam crack. i bought orangebox for $10 during that weekend sale lol.
the way i found out was i got a bunch of emails from steam saying like: ur password has been changed, ur secret question has been changed. etc
I saw some vid on youtube once
that showed some guy hacking the other dudes steam.
All he needed was the steam id and the email used on it.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Keylogged that would mean he has some sort of virus doesn't it what security do you have and please don't say norton
wtf.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo