Sonic Mania For PS2???

ManuUrrutia

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is there any port of sonic mania for the ps2? there is for ps3 and psvita but no for ps2, also there is a wii version. Why not on the ps2? I dont speak english very well so sorry if i write something wrong🙌🙌

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any port of sonic mania for the ps2? there is for ps3 and psvita but no for ps2, also there is a wii version. Why not on the ps2? I dont speak english very well so sorry if i write something wrong🙌🙌
Tío, si quieres una copia de baja calidad juega la versión de la Wii. Creó que simplemente no hay interés como el otro tipo te ha dicho.
Nobody is interested
At that point might as well just play the Wii port, it's in standard def.
I want it for Sega Saturn, or Sega CD/32X. Then I can play it on my MiSTer full speed.
Sonic Mania on the Saturn or Dreamcast would be pretty cool.

Here's a Sonic Mania cover Sega made for fun:

Ej53Wp9XsAApcAN

I have it on my Android (the cracked Netflix version) and have played it, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first time. Don't know why.

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By now, you have the answer, but Sonic Mania for the PS2 is an interesting thought.

Personally, as long as Cave Story has been ported to just about everything, I'm happy. (Although, I should note that Cave Story was ported to the PSP, Vita, PS1, and PS3 but not the PS2.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Pocket deeze nuts.