Sony Constantly Hacked, Reasons?

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
THIS IS ALL MICROSOFT'S FAULT! THEY IZ MEZZING WITH DA PSNZ CAUSE THEYZ GOLD MEMBAZSHIP IS ALL DOWNZ!
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg
I would have to disagree with you. I think that Sony was upset because everyone plays on Xbox Live instead, so they pulled the plug on PSN. Because nobody was able to play PS Home, they went into a rage and demanded that PSN get back online. It's like when you want something so bad, but when you get it you don't want it any more. When it first came back up, they had a record audience the first day, but now its back to their usual 11 people. I think you need to read up on the facts before you post some idiot nonsense that probably made everyone here dumber for having read it.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
THIS IS ALL MICROSOFT'S FAULT! THEY IZ MEZZING WITH DA PSNZ CAUSE THEYZ GOLD MEMBAZSHIP IS ALL DOWNZ!
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg
I would have to disagree with you. I think that Sony was upset because everyone plays on Xbox Live instead, so they pulled the plug on PSN. Because nobody was able to play PS Home, they went into a rage and demanded that PSN get back online. It's like when you want something so bad, but when you get it you don't want it any more. When it first came back up, they had a record audience the first day, but now its back to their usual 11 people. I think you need to read up on the facts before you post some idiot nonsense that probably made everyone here dumber for having read it.

Yeah I kinda did make everyone dumber. But screw you!

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg

There's no need for profanity, you fiend. It's not my fault that you aren't even able to come up with a coherent response to anything.

Dunny

Trophies
XP
Country
salamai said:
I cannot stand Sony and this is very excessive. Calm down. These hackers are hurting Sony's customers more than the company itself.

It's an unfortunate consequence - how else could this be done (assuming that the reasons are purely for revenge against Sony for a lifetime of abuse) without hurting the customers? Sony have ensured that everyone must be connected to Sony/PSN to get the most out of their system. This basically means that Sony are using their customers as a human shield - if Sony goes down, then the customers can no longer use their devices to their potential. Nasty innit? Mind you, from what I've seen in the media just recently it seems to be the policy that human shields are shot these days, and that's certainly what's happening here. Sony have manoeuvred themselves so that any attack will hurt the people who buy their goods.

So my question is - how can revenge against Sony be extracted without hurting their customers?

D.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg

There's no need for profanity, you fiend. It's not my fault that you aren't even able to come up with a coherent response to anything.

No, it isn't your fault. It is Sony's fault for taking the PSN down on purpose which has caused me to have a cerebral hemorrhage, which than caused me to have Super awesome TROLLING POWERZ!
moogle.gif

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg

No, it isn't your fault. It is Sony's fault for taking the PSN down on purpose which has caused me to have a cerebral hemorrhage, which than caused me to have Super awesome TROLLING POWERZ!
moogle.gif
Don't you have some bridge to crawl under and some goats to torment, troll? And learn to spell. Hemorrhage is a level on Halo: Reach, an Xbox Game, not bleeding to the brain. You don't have to ruin everyone else's day just because you have nothing better to do. You probably do it to compensate for an under-average appendage. I would appreciate it if you would just stop it because this is a fail if there ever was one.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg

moogle.gif
Don't you have some bridge to crawl under and some goats to torment, troll? And learn to spell. Hemorrhage is a level on Halo: Reach, an Xbox Game, not bleeding to the brain. You don't have to ruin everyone else's day just because you have nothing better to do. You probably do it to compensate for an under-average appendage. I would appreciate it if you would just stop it because this is a fail if there ever was one.

Your sickening Gentleman Trolling just caused my already disease ridden brain to Fart out loud... It hurt man, like alot!
wacko.gif

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg

moogle.gif

Your sickening Gentleman Trolling just caused my already disease ridden brain to Fart out loud... It hurt man, like alot!
wacko.gif
Dude...what does that even mean! You can go ahead and eat your own farts out of your butt. Who knows, the experience might increase your I.Q. above 50. And don't call me gentleman. I am not a character from Pokemon, although I wish I was. If I was, I would probably be a Magikarp because I am very fragile. And when I am in danger, all I could do is flop around because I have 0 fighting experience. You know that Mohawk that Magikarp has? Well I actually have one of those. I had my Mom cut my hair so that it looked like that. Now all I have to do is put some Axe Styling Gel in it, and I can feel the looks from the girls. I also made an orange sweatshirt out of my Mom's old bloomers. I might post a pick later if anyone is interested. Anyway, sorry about the life story, but I thought it might make you think out your life a bit so you can get a good head on your shoulders. Stop posting on forums, and get your Bachelor's degree in home design.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg

"Screw" isn't profanity, it's a substitute for profanity.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When I read all of what has been happening to Sony's software structure, only one thing comes to mind; neglect.

*Sony neglects to examine and test security holes in their software's file structure and basic I/O systems.
-These "wormholes" leave vulnerabilities in the system which can then be taken over by Buffer overflows and overwrite vital system data.
--The end result are websites being hijacked and PS3s being left defenseless in an ongoing onslaught of attacks.
I think the next video game company to fall will be Sony Computer Entertainment.

I also think that Sony may just come to sue me for the above statements.

Random fun fact time!
Did you know that I used Firefox's spelling correction system four times when creating this post?
FAILURE!

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
lecture.gif
END //TROLLING

PSN-Outage.jpg

moogle.gif

wacko.gif
Dude...what does that even mean! You can go ahead and eat your own farts out of your butt. Who knows, the experience might increase your I.Q. above 50. And don't call me gentleman. I am not a character from Pokemon, although I wish I was. If I was, I would probably be a Magikarp because I am very fragile. And when I am in danger, all I could do is flop around because I have 0 fighting experience. You know that Mohawk that Magikarp has? Well I actually have one of those. I had my Mom cut my hair so that it looked like that. Now all I have to do is put some Axe Styling Gel in it, and I can feel the looks from the girls. I also made an orange sweatshirt out of my Mom's old bloomers. I might post a pick later if anyone is interested. Anyway, sorry about the life story, but I thought it might make you think out your life a bit so you can get a good head on your shoulders. Stop posting on forums, and get your Bachelor's degree in home design.

Pokemon or not, this describes you perfectly.
tpi.gif

mentlegen-trollface-has-arrived-2467_preview.jpg

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
By God! That insult post was awful! I mean...just wow. I don't think I can stomach the amount of cheese in that paragraph. I mean...wow. I know you're new, but...
I'll stop, I'm at a loss for words.

Both of you need to stop, you both suck at insulting. Be nice.

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
By God! That insult post was awful! I mean...just wow. I don't think I can stomach the amount of cheese in that paragraph. I mean...wow. I know you're new, but...

I wasn't trying to insult the guy, just trying to get him to stop. And now you join like a dunderhead and intervene like you're some sort of saint. I bet you like to eat your own farts too while Pegasus gives it to you in the tailpipe while he wears a fedora and smokes a cigar. All the while, I'm sitting in the closet watching you with my Mohawk and a big ass bag of Twizzlers.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:

I wasn't trying to insult the guy, just trying to get him to stop. And now you join like a dunderhead and intervene like you're some sort of saint. I bet you like to eat your own farts too while Pegasus gives it to you in the tailpipe while he wears a fedora and smokes a cigar. All the while, I'm sitting in the closet watching you with my Mohawk and a big ass bag of Twizzlers.
And my point stands stronger now than before.

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:

And now my weiner stands harder and more fierce than the world has ever known.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:

...That's nice. I'm sorry, but I don't like guys. Especially not 9-12 year olds.

Can we get back on topic and stop with this trollfest?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hyahaha, I think it's become something like a fad for hackers already. One successful hack attempt after another, poor Sony.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Quietlyawesome94 said:
bdacanay said:
*snip**snip*

QUOTE(machomuu @ May 25 2011, 11:08 AM)
*snip*

Guys just stop. Your 'trolling' makes Sop's look good.

Which it isn't.

Machomuu, stop feeding them. They're just 12 year olds, and newfags at that.

On topic, I just think people are dicks. You hacked them once, twice, leave them alone now. We get your point. You're pissed off. Just go back to your basements and leave Sony alone.

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
bdacanay said:

...That's nice. I'm sorry, but I don't like guys. Especially not 9-12 year olds.

Can we get back on topic and stop with this trollfest?
Of course, because that would make you a paedophile. I bet you like boys, but you think you're too manly to admit it. And yes, you can get back to your Fagfest 2011.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    hunter x hunter
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    he has not allowed anyone to continue it for him for example
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, theres a dragon ball af mod for budokai 3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
    NinStar @ NinStar: people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious