Hacking Space unfreed on System memory after factory reset, sxos with firmware 9.00

icewarp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bf2brasil.com
XP
Country
Brazil
My system after factory reset has only 4.2 GB space available, which I believe the normal should be around 25GB.

I used SXOS remove Emunand option and select SYSTEM MEMORY as the option, but it did not have any effect. I suspect there is garbage left inside system memory, probably because of NSP installation or a previous attemp to install emunand on System memory.

However, I am not seeing anything in Goldleaft that could clearly show the reason of the internal memory usage. I though a Factory REst would solve this.

Any information to help on this fix?

icewarp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bf2brasil.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I found this that could explain the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchPirates/comments/bb0tyw/storage_back_from_sx_os_emunand/

"

Solution:

Download kEx Nand explorer

Open kEx in Homebrew menu

Go to User:// folder

Delete Nand00-0X

go to settings

system storage will now be the correct size, basically deletes your emunand sx files, each file is the same size as the emunand you selected (so nand00 5gb, 10gb etc) same for nand01,02,03 so on and so on."

However, when I launch this kEx Nand explorer, nothing works. All the commands are frozen and I can't scroll throught the files. The only button that works is the Home button, to exit the app.

In case you have any other alternative application to share, I would appreciate it.

icewarp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bf2brasil.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I found this that could explain the issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchPirates/comments/bb0tyw/storage_back_from_sx_os_emunand/

"

Solution:

Download kEx Nand explorer

Open kEx in Homebrew menu

Go to User:// folder

Delete Nand00-0X

go to settings

system storage will now be the correct size, basically deletes your emunand sx files, each file is the same size as the emunand you selected (so nand00 5gb, 10gb etc) same for nand01,02,03 so on and so on."

However, when I launch this kEx Nand explorer, nothing works. All the commands are frozen and I can't scroll throught the files. The only button that works is the Home button, to exit the app.

In case you have any other alternative application to share, I would appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack