Spanish

superdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am trying to leran some simple spanish just to use at school you no one understands what i am saying
rolleyes.gif
also make me look smart... could you guys help me with my spanish ( tell me how to say it and what it means ) then if you know spanish you can mark me when i am done
blink.gif

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
superdude said:
i am trying to leran some simple spanish just to use at school you no one understands what i am saying
rolleyes.gif
also make me look smart... could you guys help me with my spanish ( tell me how to say it and what it means ) then if you know spanish you can mark me when i am done
blink.gif
um let me get this straight, you want to speak spanish at school so no one will understand you (You obviously have not seen the amount of spanish people in schools) Ill help you out i guess, but im taking french right now so i might get a little confused. i always confused Yo (Spanish for I ) with Je (French for I)

superdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
theres not that many spanish people at my school so tu servicial (your helpful) or nos has sido de gran ayuda (you've been very helpful)

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
ll help you in spanish.... though, it doesnt make you look cool
I forgot about this point.
You're going to sound choppy and mispronounce things for the most part. It will sound forced and childish.

Holaitsme

10/10 would be loyal again
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hola= hi,hello

estupido=stupid

como=how,like

donde=where

todo=everything,all

nunca=never

uno dos tres quatro cinco seis siete ocho nueve diez=12345678910

i will post more when i feel like it.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
superdude said:
theres not that many spanish people at my school so tu servicial (your helpful) or nos has sido de gran ayuda (you've been very helpful)

Unless you're speaking Spanish from an other area other than Spain, then, that was pretty weird.
I've never heard of "tu servicial"; the other option is ok, but you're speaking in plural :S.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd suggest you just went to English classes. I thought all schools in America and Canada had them.

Also there are websites where you can talk to other people who are learning a foreing language, exchange emails and such. That could help.

Busuu is one of the newest ones, but you can search at Lifehacker for more.

Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Shove a gerbil through a tube