quepaso

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy.

Get your Madworld game ripped to a ISO.

Use WiiScrubber 1.4 and open the ISO file. Go into the partition 0, then go to Sys, and you will see a bunch of IOS WADs. You need to right click and extract 38, 53, 55. Then install them like you normally install WADs on your Wii. Once you do that, i used Brickblocker and removed the update entirely from Madworld. Then i burned it and it worked perfect. No special loaders, no custom crap, runs right off of the disc channel.

USA NTSC Wii, 3.2U, Wiikey with 1.9s. Works perfectly.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quepaso said:
Howdy.

Use WiiScrubber 1.4 and open the ISO file. Go into the partition 0, then go to Sys, and you will see a bunch of IOS WADs. You need to right click and extract 38, 53, 55. Then install them like you normally install WADs on your Wii. Once you do that, i used Brickblocker and removed the update entirely from Madworld. Then i burned it and it worked perfect. No special loaders, no custom crap, runs right off of the disc channel.

does this mean trucha signed games will stop working if i install those IOS's

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
Your system menu will still be loading with IOS30 I think - it won't be loading using any of those new ones anyway.

So trucha signed discs will be fine. The only way they won't, is if you use menuloader to load the system menu with one of them.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SenorClean said:
Your system menu will still be loading with IOS30 I think - it won't be loading using any of those new ones anyway.

So trucha signed discs will be fine. The only way they won't, is if you use menuloader to load the system menu with one of them.

ok..so if i were to install said IOS files now, if they DID stop my trucha discs could i just simply use the wad manager to uninstal them with no further worries.

kixbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 3.1U version of Wii, just want to ask if it is possible that these procedure will work on me? thanks

i have a Modchip, but i dont have homebrew channel or any other Apps on my Wii. i also dont know how to install WAD's on Wii.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok so i extracted and installed the IOS wads that were mentioned. and when it boots through the gamma launcher its all red
wacko.gif
. i had this problem before and i had to plug in my crappy composite leads and play in 50hz >.> bah.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
quepaso said:
Howdy.

Well, Game is right now downloaded, will try it when I'm at home...but I think only one IOS (IOS55) is needed, since, as far I know, the game can only request ONE IOS to load. It's the same as NFS:U...I only installed IOS55 and Need for Speed worked. I think the same goes for Madworld. And update should be blocked with Starfall, so I'm completely fine
smile.gif

But Thanks for making a Tutorial that isn't Homebrew-Based, for the noobs out there...It's unbelivable, how many noobs now come out after Madworld...never expected something like this...welcome, in the World of Homebrew, Madworld-Noobs (JK)
tongue.gif

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Most people here don't understand IOS. If you have for example a trucha signed zelda, then you need a IOS30(system menu .> bah.[/quote]

Search for my toy, it's very useful for PAL users with rgb cable and import games. Note that it doesn't work for all games, but it should work for this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1