Gaming StarSing/SingItStar Custom Games for Nintendo Wii

RabVhilt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

First time poster here, please accept my apologies in advance if this isn't by the book, but I am trying to learn on the fly here.

I was wondering if anyone had a link/directions to the custom StarSing/SingItStar games for the Wii?

Just to pre-empt any "google is your friend" suggestions, I have done that, exhaustively so, and the only stuff I can find is either paywalled, or incomplete files, I.E. RAR's split into 12 folders, but half of the folders are missing...

Anyone who can point me in the right direction, or if someone who had them all could create a pack or something, then that would be truly amazing. I can see from the" GameTDB Wii Cover art" downloads, that there are quite a few of them, which makes it even stranger that I can't seem to locate any of these custom games.

Thanks again.

Sander1974

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
mariocube customs.PNG

Reactions: Shadow-Zero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's the Switcheroo
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You cant steal Switcheroo from me. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Average Walmart trip be like: Getting ankled by a cart, then having a 5 pound of creamer hit your foot
    I go to Walmart often enough, but Target has less inbreds.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure: Walmart... Isn't that where "KARENS" hang out at?
    Karens, inbreds, MAGAs, severely mentally ill and not taking their medications, etc.
    +1
    300 lb toothless women in bikinis. You name it, it's available at Walmart. lolol
    +1
    I do most of my grocery shopping there
    [looks at what you just said, and then looks at you] :O:ohnoes::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    Most Walmart shoppers don't go to Target because they're too triggered over displays of things they won't be buying anyway.
    +1
    I am not a karen, i am not maga, not severely mentally ill and not on meds, not 300 lbs, not missing all of my teeth, dont wear a bikini. Soooo. okay?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean if saving $2 on milk is saving $2 I'm buying it at Walmart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go in don't cause a fuss and leave usually no problems
    :unsure::unsure::unsure::O:ohnoes: [goes to take my meds] :shy:
    A million and one things in this world catered to straight men and women. God forbid there's a display for lgbtq merch. How about walking past it if a person is not interested? Uh uh!!! Better watch out for those Satanic rainbows!!! lmao. MAGA crack me up.
    +1
    Right. I save $ getting grocers at walmart. So I continue to go.
    $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices at my local ripoff grocery store.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices...