win32rcbot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sneek+DI + official 4.2E nand
Works perfect on USB drive (uncrypted / unscrubbed files) in normal difficulty mode (not veteran forced) with menu / intro etc. No alt DOL trick..

This is THE BEST and ONLY WAY in playing MPT cause the only 100% full (with difficulty level choice and official menu). SNEEK+DI is made FOR MPT
biggrin.gif

LagunaCid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
win32rcbot said:
Works perfect on USB drive (uncrypted / unscrubbed files) in normal difficulty mode (not veteran forced) with menu / intro etc. No alt DOL trick..

This is THE BEST and ONLY WAY in playing MPT cause the only 100% full (with difficulty level choice and official menu). SNEEK+DI is made FOR MPT
biggrin.gif
SneekDI?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
win32rcbot said:

biggrin.gif

Does DarkCorp not play 100% of the game too and all settings (inc multiplayer) ?

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Slimmmmmm said:
win32rcbot said:

biggrin.gif

Does DarkCorp not play 100% of the game too and all settings (inc multiplayer) ?

It should, but SNEEK+DI plays the games from sd/usb.

mayu29

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So this is the only way you can play it from usb on normal difficulty? I've tried to play it with Cfg from usb but it overrides the save on normal difficulty with the veteran one.

Melhisedek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
win32rcbot said:

biggrin.gif

What is this SNEEK + DI?
Is it hard to set up? And will it make problems with other games?

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Melhisedek said:
win32rcbot said:

biggrin.gif

What is this SNEEK + DI?
Is it hard to set up? And will it make problems with other games?

http://gbatemp.net/t218725-sneek-di-quick-guide

Too much trouble for me. I tried it once, got confused and gave up. Plus I don't like having to use a Gamecube controller to do everything. I don't have a Wavebird, so using a Gamecube Controller to select games is a pain in the ass (though using the disc channel with the actual game channels looks VERY nice.)

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M[u said:
ddy]
The DI menu now can also be accessed with the Wiimote.

Interesting. What button do you press on the Wiimote to bring up the game selection screen in place of the start button on the GC controller? Also, even though I have an older Wii, I trying to install something Bootmii related and it failed, and I read that my particular Wii model can't do it. I don't see anything in the guide about certain models being excluded though, does it matter that I can't use Bootmii?

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New controls are:
1: open/close DI menu
B:toggle gamelist and options
d-pad:navigate
A:select

You should always be able to install BootMii as IOS. If it doesn't work use AnyTitle Deleter and remove IOS254.

bander

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
M[u said:
ddy]
New controls are:
1: open/close DI menu
B:toggle gamelist and options
d-pad:navigate
A:select

You should always be able to install BootMii as IOS. If it doesn't work use AnyTitle Deleter and remove IOS254.

use dop mii, i feel it to be much safer.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried removing IOS254 with Dop Mii and I still can't get Sneek to run. It just comes to a black screen. I give up, so much BS to play one damn game.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Luriden said:
I tried removing IOS254 with Dop Mii and I still can't get Sneek to run. It just comes to a black screen. I give up, so much BS to play one damn game.

After removing IOS254 you need to install Bootmii before you can run Sneek.

Luriden

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
petspeed said:
Luriden said:

After removing IOS254 you need to install Bootmii before you can run Sneek.

I did, and when launching Bootmii after installing it, it just gives me the standard Bootmii screen, nothing else. Then once I exchange the armboot with the one needed for Sneek DI, it messes up again. It's an endless circle.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
WiiPower said:
Did you patch the 002 error in the .iso or are you using one of the bad cIOS(rev9-12 + 13b)?

I will let you know when I get my Wii back on Friday.
tongue.gif

Neither. Patched the .iso to 249 and works flawlessly from disc. Was using NeoGamma r9 beta 15 and cIOSX rev19 w/ 37 base.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2