Hacking Stop complaining aboug USB Loader GX not working! and use Coverflo

dimmujed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see topics littering this and the USB loader board about games not working on USB Loader GX, well then USE COVERFLOADER AKA COVERFLOW BY BEARDFACE! It is far superior, letting you download covers/disc art/back of box/cheats automatically, and has never had an issue with any game I've tried (except for the obvious ones right now like Wii Sports Resort and Metroid Prime 1/2).

Just my opinion, but I speak the truth.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
dimmujed said:
It is far superior, letting you download covers/disc art/back of box/cheats automatically

Just my opinion, but I speak the truth.

GX can do that too
rolleyes.gif

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just click on the blank box on the left--I was in the same boat and did it accidentally
sleep.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
TroyTheZombie said:
how the heck do you download covers in usbloader gx? I was trying to figure that out for a while. yes, I am sure I am blind.
tongue.gif

make sure your in menu mode (text list) hover over the game than move the cursor over to the box art to the left and click on it.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I will say this: RE Archive wouldn't load under GX or NeoGamma but it does on Coverflow! (Is there a channel version of this floating around?)

Edit: can't seem to get the box artwork to DL (2D or 3D)--does this use custom box art that the other loaders do not?

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about far superior or even just superior. To me they are about even. I use both of them on whim. Which ever I feel like at that particular moment.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently much prefer Hibern's WiiFlow over Beardface's CoverFloader. It's way slicker looking (no offense, beardface... yours is very nice too). I like the way the covers bob around, and the fact that it's totally theme-able (and themes can be changed from within the loader). And with 13a, it'll load anything I throw at it just as well as the other loaders (including Ghostbusters etc). It's just a pain to get ahold of in his thread... the link is somewhere in the 40-something pages (page one still has the old version), and the password is manybugs. Give it a shot... it's prettier than Floader, and works just as well.

Beardface's also does this weird jitter thing when trying to settle on a cover. It's next to impossible to stop scrolling at exactly the right time so that it just stops on the cover you want without jumping to where it needs to be. It's nice, but the display just isn't nearly as polished as Hibern's.

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unless the feature has been removed.. I thought you could just go into your GX config file and add download =1 for automated downloading of cover art.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Bladexdsl said:
TroyTheZombie said:
how the heck do you download covers in usbloader gx? I was trying to figure that out for a while. yes, I am sure I am blind.
tongue.gif

make sure your in menu mode (text list) hover over the game than move the cursor over to the box art to the left and click on it.
In the newest revs, just press 1, any mode
wink.gif

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd try coverfloader, but it code dumps as soon as i run it on my wii. I use GX, and have no complaints (Then again, the newest game i have is probably brawl or MK, i don't play much...).

Planning to get Conduit at some point...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also hi +1