Gaming StreetPass event in London Kings Cross St Pancras

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stop rubbing it in my face that you guys have a 3DS and i don't I have to wait 4 freaking days to get one. those 4 freaking days will seem like forever since I'm at school all day and baseball for monday afternoon and THURSDAY AFTERNOON, THE AFTERNOON IT FUCKING COMES OUT
angry.gif
! why must I suffer like this? What did I do to deserve it???

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
At kings cross now dropping some luggage off, where's this statue? Starting to wonder if my 3DS network stuff works ok, no sp hits and can't update firmware.

Keva

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll probably never get the chance to use this feature as I live out in the sticks where there's a population of about 100 but this is a nice idea
smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Successful mission! Met up with jpxdude and some assorted 3DSers, got 11 people in my plaza and some puzzle pieces. Would have stayed longer but the missus wanted to see camden before we headed back up north. Someone from a games website was there to interview people about the system too. Was a good idea by the organiser, thanks for the heads up jpx. Might see if I can arrange one in Newcastle. Hopefuly I'll have some games by then.

jpxdude

OP
Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Hey there,

Actually ended up being a brilliant meetingup, and got to learn a lot more about how the 3DS works lol. Was great meeting a fellow GBAtemper, BlueStar!

Gary, if you stayed a bit longer, you would have also met Yoshinori Ono, the producer of Street Fighter 4!! Damn, he took nearly everyone there by surprise, was amazing. He kicked my arse at Super Street Fighter IV. Was a result, picked up 26 people on StreetPass, and got my 3DS and cart signed!
smile.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jpxdude said:
Hey there,

Actually ended up being a brilliant meetingup, and got to learn a lot more about how the 3DS works lol. Was great meeting a fellow GBAtemper!

Gary, if you stayed a bit longer, you would have also met Yoshinori Ono, the producer of Street Fighter 4!! Damn, he took nearly everyone there by surprise, was amazing. He kicked my arse at Super Street Fighter IV. Was a result, picked up 26 people on StreetPass, and got my 3DS and cart signed!
smile.gif
WOAH!? Really!?
Hahaha, man I should have gone even though I dont have the 3DS
tongue.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a photo of me with my 3DS and the kiss statue in the background before I went over, didn't want to snap at people at random when I got there

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
I have a photo of me with my 3DS and the kiss statue in the background before I went over, didn't want to snap at people at random when I got there
A 3D photo? Upload the .mpo file!

jpxdude said:
spiritofcat said:
QUOTE(Keva @ Mar 28 2011, 01:04 AM) Does anyone have any pictures?
Even better, does anyone have any 3D pictures?

I took a 3D picture of Yoshinori Ono, but it wont show on here lol, I can upload the .mpo file if anyone wants it.
I want it!
I can use Stereo Photo Maker to extract it and convert it into a 3D form that I can view even though I don't have a 3DS yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @Dante88 you do know there's a vita section, tabs on top of front page +2