Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Killa said:
is it be possible to make tiles in the background for the level editor with this?

and are unusable characters like alloys usable?

and whats this custom character thing?

There are codes which let you do whatever you wish. But, what you've asked has nothing to do with Brawl+ except your third question. We have a CSS (custom select screen) which allows you to choose characters that have more than 1 (sheik/zelda, samus/zss, pokemon trainer) as individuals in the select screen.

For example, you can choose Pokemon Trainer which lets you play with all 3 pokemons upon death, or choose individual pokemons.

Cerozero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very involved in the Brawl+ project I can answer any questions you might have.

Anakir you know a lot about the project what's your Name on SWF? You're doing a really good job of answering questions as well.

Anakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rikana on smashboards and in the chat as well. I think I remember talking to you during shanus's stream. You were one of those guys talking about eating eels, weren't you? lol

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Could someone upload the links for the EU version please?

For this files:

Link to a Download Page
Link to SD loader GCT
Link to Offline Play GCT
Link to Online Play GCT

I can't play it, because I need the GCT. The only GCT I'm able to get, is the GCT out of the codes. But I need the second one to bypass the 256lines problem...

Or is there an alternative method for PAL users?

I really want to play this instead of the normal brawl...

Edit:
QUOTE said:
Put a gct in SD:/Private\Wii\App\RSBP\pf\ with another gct that has the following codes in order in SD:\codes\. It's like the snapshot method only loaded at start up and doesn't need to be encoded. The "File Replacement" code needs to be in the second gct (the one in SD:\Private\Wii\App\RSBP\pf\) else it will conflict with the code loader.
That's the problem!! - Which gct, which "another" gct? which "following" codes? - That seems to be funny, for sure...
It would be nice, if someone could post a useful guide here, please.

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Anakir said:
The link to download will be up soon by paprika_killer

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=...amp;postcount=3

The smaller file goes in code (should be about 1kb) and the bigger file goes in pf (should be 4kb or more)

Hm, why is it taking that long time to compile and upload the code in a gct?
Btw.: When could "soon" be?
wink.gif

Anakir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
webyugioh said:
is there still no code set for the NTSC-J version?

I'm afraid not. It depends if there are a lot of people in japan who don't like brawl. If they don't, it'd allow us to make a codeset for ntsc-j knowing that we won't waste our time. There's recently been a thread in smashboards about a guy living in japan at the moment. He said people in japan like Brawl the way it is. They hate tripping and what not, but they enjoy the game.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=...mp;postcount=16

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Anakir said:
webyugioh said:

I'm afraid not. It depends if there are a lot of people in japan who don't like brawl. If they don't, it'd allow us to make a codeset for ntsc-j knowing that we won't waste our time. There's recently been a thread in smashboards about a guy living in japan at the moment. He said people in japan like Brawl the way it is. They hate tripping and what not, but they enjoy the game.

Too bad, I really wanted to try this out, but all I have is Dairantou.

Oh, well. Just PM me if they ever do.

Takoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
webyugioh said:
Anakir said:
webyugioh said:

Too bad, I really wanted to try this out, but all I have is Dairantou.

Oh, well. Just PM me if they ever do.

Yeah, it's too bad. I'm a pal-user, but until the download link is aviable for pal-users, I've to wait for the paprika_killer...
I hope he will upload it in a few days, because I really want to play it now...

Acetic Orcein

Trophies
XP
Country
oooh
Thanks for that link mr anakir!

Erm using the Pal codes, whenever a character hits another, gigantic magical triangles obscure the screen lol.
Aww it's shame
frown.gif

JumpMan3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just download my texture hack pack, and place everything inside the "putinsdcard" folder on your sd card.

It's has a ton of different textures from stack smash and a number of other sites.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TBOWILT

If you get a message using Window Vista that says, "this file already exist, would you like to merge and replace it" just say yes to all.

After that just pop the sd card in your wii, and boot up the Home brew channel, then click on gecko os.

I originally made this for a friend so he could easily use custom textures, but this should also give you brawl+

hope this helps.

for Windows xp, (or if your sd card is low on space )I'm not sure if windows xp auto merges, so you might just wanna copy the "codes" folder and the "apps" folder and the "gameconfig" to your sd card.

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice JumpMan. I actually made a banner using the exact same images once, but never got a working channel. Does this channel boot straight into the game or just into GeckoOS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1