Hacking Supercard SD

BlueStar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, my first flashcart was the Supercard SD with flashme on my DS phat. As soon as the R4 came out I got a lite and passed on my phat+supercard to a couple who are friends of mine. Was round the other night and they asked if I could add some new games. Notice the patching software was updated as recently as the end of march, though the card firmware is from 2008. What's the compatibility like nowadays? I know I should just convince them to fork out for an AceKard and a micro SD but they're tight as fuck, one of them's from Yorkshire.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely, they actually have the latest firmware. Version 1.85 was released March 18, 2008. Have them hold L+R upon startup and press A a few times to find out the current version.

GBA compatibility hasn't changed since firmware version 1.63, which was probably from 2005 or 2006. DS compatibility I honestly don't know too much about, as I haven't played any recent games in ages.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The DS compatibility is pretty good, although most of the latest released games need some sort of patch to run, and some won't even run at all.

I'm sure you'll get a better answer by browsing through the English SuperCard slot-2 forums though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz im on episode 4