• Total voters

Swip

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been wondering how much people here on GBAtemp have access to the internet anywhere.

Btw, the "only take" disappeared from the description: Survey, It'll only take a couple of seconds to help my research

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Swip said:
I've been wondering how much people here on GBAtemp have access to the internet.

Btw,the "only take" from the description disappeared

Too damn much access actually. I have so much access my son can use it as much as a teen can actually use an internet connection and it still doesn't leave me needing more access. I even share my newsgroup access with a friend and it's still too much access.

I am dumping Bell Canada this month and moving to Teksavvy, and that will actually get me MORE access.

I wonder if I should pick up some spare computers and turn the living room into an internet cafe
smile.gif

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
Suprisingly, unlike others i have internets, it works and is slow internets. Although I am typing this without my internet as im partially psychic, I can do things, INTERNETS THINGS

D

Deleted User

This poll doesn't work
tongue.gif

It says 'access to the internet'
And to post on this you have to have ACCESS... so, yeah, why did people click 'no' lol

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um...why would you post a "Do you have Internet" poll on the INTERNET? You should've hung this up at school somewhere while people were infront of desks and books. Or maybe you should've been more specific, like do you have "Internet connection at home?" or something...

Anyway, yes, I have internet connection at home, and at school. We didn't have the internet until last year though. Though we had it when I was about 11 and 13 I think.

I'm not sure what sort of info you're looking to gather from this though...

Flooded

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sold half of my internet to ex-Nazis. They promised they wouldn't start another war, so I figure it's okay. I'm still sitting on about half-a-million internets though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night