Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty. Is there a recommend seller or just Ali I looked at the pico instructions and while I'm extremely confident in my soldering, I think the ribbon cable setup would be easier

I know you can still find V5 chip, there is also Instinct NX if you got OLED, they started selling HWFLY 2040 board now.

Reactions: cboger88

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the heck happened with the original OC Suite, why was it removed?

Also is it safe to update to FW 16.0 or 16.02 or is it even worth it at the moment?

I really want to know if all the following stuff are all working fine:

- Tesla Menu;
- nx-ovlloader;
- SaltyNX 0.4.0a hotfix;
- Status monitor;
- NX-FPS;
- OC Suite (the new version has everything exactly like latest version of the original fully working??);
- ReverseNX-RT;
- Edizon overlay;
- Mission control.

ps: Bump!

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to do a full power-off to update Hekate, or can it be updated "live"? Kinda don't want to dig out my jig at the moment.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, so dont go online on the emuMMC(where i download the games). can i still go online on the normal sysMMC

Regardless if you install on emuMMC or sysMMC, if you used a pirated copy you will eventually get banned if you play online.
Post automatically merged:

Do I need to do a full power-off to update Hekate, or can it be updated "live"? Kinda don't want to dig out my jig at the moment.

You can replace the file either while in Atmosphere or in Hekate using it mounting feature.

StrmSrg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just installed atmosphere on my v1 switch. I would like to connect to my home's wifi in emummc, in order to visit the HB App Store in emummc.

Is there anything I must do before connecting to a wifi network in emummc? Specifically, anything I must do in order to not get my console banned by Nintendo. Not looking to play any switch games online or go to the eshop, just connect to my home's wifi.

Edit: I have already put "emummc.txt" in the "atmosphere/hosts" folder of my sd card as per the instructions on the switch-guide

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just installed atmosphere on my v1 switch. I would like to connect to my home's wifi in emummc, in order to visit the HB App Store in emummc.

Is there anything I must do before connecting to a wifi network in emummc? Specifically, anything I must do in order to not get my console banned by Nintendo. Not looking to play any switch games online or go to the eshop, just connect to my home's wifi.

Edit: I have already put "emummc.txt" in the "atmosphere/hosts" folder of my sd card as per the instructions on the switch-guide
Use 90DNS.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Exosphere + 90 DNS.

Kagami-san

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
So I'm really confused. After upgrading to newest from 0.0.2 to 0.0.3 or w/e (atmosphere/hekate/hbmenu) it broke Tinfoil and it also broke all other homebrew. It didn't break any games besides HB games. I can launch HB menu through album or title override and have re installed tinfoil it did not fix it. What is wrong if I can't use HB after upgrading?

Oh but it let me open an amibo HB app from within HB menu ... but other HB apps anywhere no doesnt work

i guess it was from 0.0.1 to 0.0.2 but I could have sworn it was a 3...

and it says return to home menu and try again when i try to launch nearly all hb, all hb games certainly, and tinfoil, checkpoint etc

I was just looking up something like that and I can confirm that sounds like a corrupted GPT table and will have to reformat.
Can anyone help me? updating fusee and hekate etc did not fix. As far as i can tell updating sig patch did not help. All games besides homebrew games work, tinfoil doesnt wrk any way i run it. tiltle override or applet doesnt maje a diff.

please help!

Can anyone help me? updating fusee and hekate etc did not fix. As far as i can tell updating sig patch did not help. All games besides homebrew games work, tinfoil doesnt wrk any way i run it. tiltle override or applet doesnt maje a diff.

please help!
actually skyward sword was working but stopped. says the same error, return to home menu and try again the title couldnt launch

i thought it was sig patch but updating doesnt help

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Which of these are the correct ones to place on my SD CARD? Resorted to manually download cheats since auto download wont work on some games
image_2023-05-05_105802309.png

gbaperma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get rid of Kefir AIO? I read the latest version may damage the memory. What other AIO do you recommend here?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get rid of Kefir AIO? I read the latest version may damage the memory. What other AIO do you recommend here?
Delete your /atmosphere and /bootloader folders. AIO are generally not recommended for users as they come with unnecessary bloat.
If I buy a switch oled, can I transfer my saves from my hacked and banned switch without getting banned in the oled ?
You cannot transfer saves from a banned console to another console without hacking the other console and an OLED console requires a modchip to be hacked.

Hi there guys,

i am not an expert in this but i have got a switch with atmosphere firmware 10.0.4 . I want to upgrade it to the latest one that is 16.0.2 and saw a tutorial over youtube to copy the update cfw files to the switch etc. As i am not an expert and got this switch the way it is , just wondering if anyone could guide me of what to do about this.

can i update it straight away to the latest CFW 16.0.2 or not ! and if there's a step by step tutorial on how to do it would really help !

Thanks guys for your help in advance.

Regards
Updating CFW is as simple as deleting the old CFW files & folders then placing the new ones on the SD card. You can download the new Atmosphere files from the official GitHub page.

Last edited by Draxzelex,

botik

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
The latest prod.keys 16.0.2 only contains master_key_0f . How to get key_area_key_application_0f from it for hactool? What algorithm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What's a hangover?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    it's what happens after you get drunk
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically like a sugar crash after a sugar rush/sugar high
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah me neither
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They're like chugging down two cans of gfuel
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Hi rez
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Hangovers are awful. Luckily I don't drink much these days to begin with, but they're the reason I don't drink - a lot- anymore
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Hey there!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking energy drinks may as well be alcohol I remember chugging down 40oz half my body went numb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I don't even drink alcohol either.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my throat still hurts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Slightly less tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Same
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Get well soon
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i hope both of you guys get better
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Thanks mate.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I used to drink alcohol fairly often. Never to the point of it being a problem, but like 2-3 beers with dinner each night, or a few cocktails or glasses of Scotch or something. Started smoking/vaping weed a lot a few years back which killed 90% of my interest in booze. Now I stopped smoking/vaping weed as much and just deal with life the boring way most of the time
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh