Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bf2brasil.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Config:

Switch FW 7.1, Runing SX OS 2.6.1, installed Emunand on the image option (middle) in exFAT 128kb formatted MicroSD
Whenever I put a single .nsp file that larger than about 800MB on the microsd filesystem, SXOS will crash as soon as I click on Album icon to load it. Any small .nsp file works, I can install normally.

Anyone has experienced the same? Is there any fix/workaround for this?

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
As @Sumandora said, maybe your NSP's are corrupted?

One way to check if the NSP files are not corrupted is grab XCI-Explorer-v1.4.4 app and try opening the NSP file, the app should show some info about the NSP.

What if you copy an XCI files? Most XCI's are larger than 800MB in size, so it's interesting to see if this caused your system to crash as well.

Something worth a try, for exFAT users, it's recommended to do the following before injecting the SD CARD from your PC, open Command Prompt and navigate to the ROOT of your SD CARD, and run the following command:
attrib -A /S
This unchecks the "File is ready for archive" checkbox for ALL files on the SD CARD, this options tends to cause issues on exFAT formatted SD CARDS on the Switch. I always make a habit to run this command every time before I inject the SD CARD from the PC.

Do you have another card reader you can use to copy the files to the SD CARD?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz im on episode 4