• Start date
  • Views 423,235
  • Replies 1,671

Ary

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm also pretty excited about the result of this project. Those videos and pictures are just looking delicious an promising, too.
I think the colors for the stats are chosen right. The most games i know use the same color for the same thing? Nothing
to mess up with!

Could it be that no one takes care anymore about the AZT-Forum?

Ary

D

Deleted-134647

OP
KiC said:
Well, if people have such a problem with it...

94toicol.png
Uh, guys, you do realize this was us changing it, right?

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:

Yes, thanks for it =3

I prefer the blue up and red down, but some will prefer the original way...

So, do as it pleases you...

There is no way to please everyone =p

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
MG4M3R said:
QUOTE said:

Yes, thanks for it =3

I prefer the blue up and red down, but some will prefer the original way...

So, do as it pleases you...

There is no way to please everyone =p
there is actually, but that would just create unnecessary work(a little switch in settings)

the choice of the creators to have red for increased values isn't that strange.
people here think a lot in "traffic light" where red is bad/less and green is good/more.
in this case it's like temperature, in which blue is a sign for colder/less and red for warmer/more

i actually have it easier seeing blue as less, and red as more.
and in games such as this i find it more important to know i don't get too much reduced stats, which is easier to see with blue=less red=more

PerswAsian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I prefer the blue is bad (feeling blue = sad), but I've always looked at the arrows and compared numbers regardless so it won't really affect me. It's a logical change, though.

If you could somehow change the color to green, though, that'd be all kinds of cool... though likely ugly.

Keep up the good work. I've been watching this and the ASH translation for some time, now. Even though I played clumsily through in Japanese, I would like to try it again in English so I could know what was going on.

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm going to go out on a limb and say that these system changes likely have no effect on the speed of progress of script editing.

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Changing the color of the arrows took Kingcom all of 15 minutes to do... I think we'll be okay if that's the biggest delay we run into.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
No need to change it its fine the way it is, since we are waiting patiently we just find a random thing to complain/talk about to pass the time until you great people we bless us with a complete and perfect as much as possible game.

I wonder (here is another random thought) if suddenly, just before release Namco(its their game right ?) sends a C&D will you still be releasing your fantastic work (my tongue hurts from all this ass-licking ;P ) or you'll do the other thing (which will create a murderous rage among the fans ), just a random thought...

Wehttam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
throughhim413 said:
Changing the color of the arrows took Kingcom all of 15 minutes to do... I think we'll be okay if that's the biggest delay we run into.
If you say so, chief.

I hope that's the biggest delay you run into. This is going to be my first Tales game, and i'm excited. I hear so much good about the series.

QUOTE(pitman @ Jan 27 2010, 03:39 PM) I wonder (here is another random thought) if suddenly, just before release Namco(its their game right ?) sends a C&D will you still be releasing your fantastic work (my tongue hurts from all this ass-licking ;P ) or you'll do the other thing (which will create a murderous rage among the fans ), just a random thought...
I'd think that they wouldn't release it here. They might release it on a more illicit site (torrent sites would be a fine place. They're outside the law as it is). If they released it here, where we obey laws, they could have a big fat lawsuit slapped on them.

Honestly... i think that we'd all rather not play this game than have stand up guys like these go to jail or lose a lot of money (on top of the time they've already given up for this).

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
throughhim413 said:
Maybe that speaks more for the quality of the kingcom's hacking skills than the challenge of the problem
tongue.gif

At any rate, I don't care about the arrow colors, so as long as you guys are on track, I'm a happy boy. Keep up the great work!

rakichaneru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily, there's no legal leg to stand on for Namco to send a cease and desist. They're not releasing the patched game and the patch by itself has nothing to do with the game. So you don't have to worry about that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL LMAO
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hurt ancientbois feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You wouldn't remove your teeth?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But his mouth is stuck on your meat
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    AN SOFA
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a power nap woke up with so much gas it's awesome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    holy shit why do i have 19 notifications?!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    AND WHY ARE SOME OF THEM BUNDLED UP REACTIONS TO POSTS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cause I maybe, maybe clicked like a few times.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're as loved as much as Juan now enjoy it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sorry for the insult
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the difference is i like wario and samus and he likes muscle mommies and feet
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait, i forgot wizards too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a buddy that has a moonshine still and he makes his own shine. He brought me a jar of some peach shine/brandy, shit is damn good. Gonna have to see if can get more.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    careful that shit don't make you go blind
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh that's only if you drink what first comes out when distilling, you must throw out the first part of it when it starts running. (Its called the "head(s)" of the run) Or use it for fuel or a general purpose cleaner
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If alcohol would've made @BigOnYa blind by now it would have
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So True.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should make a poll for bigonya to change his username to DrunkOnYa
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's my alt
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't wanna go to the store someone go for me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Call my wifey, tell her pick up stuff on her way over.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pick up my door dash meat me in the allyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wifey is busy, so ill send my buddy @AncientBoi , in his gimp outfit. "who ordered the 6" sausage?""
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like subway it's false advertising
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like subway it's false advertising +1