BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ugh why is this piece of garbage coming over to america -_- can't we get a good tales of game over here for once? *opinion*

-edit again-
I mean that as compared to the tales of games we have gotten not that we should be getting more. Tales of the abyss compared to past games like symphonia, eternia, and legendia was a horrible game in my opinion.

-edit-
This might show some promise if namco fixes all the broken characters, story elements, and the freaking over done remixes of a single godforsaken song. Always hope for something good to come out of this, if not all that at least the battle system is fun.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
BrightNeko said:
ugh why is this piece of garbage coming over to america -_- can't we get a good tales of game over here for once? *opinion*

this literally killed my day now, wasn't all the credit card stealing news, was this.

-edit-
This might show some promise if namco fixes all the broken characters, story elements, and the freaking over done remixes of a single godforsaken song. Always hope for something good to come out of this, if not all that at least the battle system is fun.

You know what, even though you have the cop out *opinion* tag, i find this sort of post immensely irritating. Over here in Europe we never see half the more obscure RPG's that the US gets and Tales of the Abyss never even managed a PS2 release back in the day, and i doubt we'll see a 3DS release now. You think you have it tough having to not buy a game that's available to you? Wow.....you sound like you have a really hard life....

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
machomuu said:
WiiBricker said:
I dont care if it comes to the US. Europe is Tales country Nr.1 in the west.
If you don't care then why did you post here?
Because Europe being "Tales country Nr.1" in the west is clearly a vital thing to know.
You're right, sorry. I should have known better
tongue.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
WiiBricker said:
I dont care if it comes to the US. Europe is Tales country Nr.1 in the west.

QUOTE(WiiBricker @ Apr 28 2011, 01:38 AM) Oh boy you americans are so selfish.
I'm not even gonna say anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Thanks, dear. @K3Nv2