OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
]
watch-tales-of-the-abyss-episodes-online-english-sub-thumbnailpic.jpg

With the release of Xenoblade Chronicles, and the promise of The Last Story and Pandora's Tower next year, in Europe and not North America RPG-fans were being treated quite well in Europe. Tales of the Abyss 3D was due to follow suite by being released in Europe next month and North America early next year, although that has now all changed.

Earlier in the month the release date slipped back two weeks to November 25th and now Electronic Theatre is reporting that the title has been delayed from next month to an unspecified date this year. This means that European gamers should still get it ahead of the North American release date of February 14th 2012 but we'll have to wait and see if it gets delayed again.

:arrow: Source

Normally I'd be angry, as tales is one of my favorite series, and europe is always shafted when it comes to it.
However, with so many high profile titles this year, its probably a good thing otherwise abyss would just be lost in the sea of games.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Noooo!!! My pre-order!!!
*Checks game.co.uk for its status*
Hum... The date still hasn't been changed on it..I'll wait to see what happens...

Diamondred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
in the end, that is not true: tales of the abyss will come to europe on November 25th, the one that is delayed in europe is One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP, which was coming this holidays and now they say that it will come in february 2012

if you don't believe me, i'll show you the list that Namco Bandai has shown with their next games and the dates of each one:
http://dswii.es/41460/one-piece-unlimited-cruise-sp-retrasado-en-europa/

the page is in spanish, but you only have to click in the game list picture to make it bigger and see the games and the release date

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
in the end, that is not true: tales of the abyss will come to europe on November 25th, the one that is delayed in europe is One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP, which was coming this holidays and now they say that it will come in february 2012

if you don't believe me, i'll show you the list that Namco Bandai has shown with their next games and the dates of each one:
http://dswii.es/4146...sado-en-europa/

the page is in spanish, but you only have to click in the game list picture to make it bigger and see the games and the release date

I do know that the One Piece one was delayed (official Nintendo website removed it from the upcomming list), well, I hope that it really doesn't change dates... I want a lenghty RPG for my 3DS soon. xP

D

Deleted User

Someone should probably change the topic title then.

I think yesterday on GoNintendo (?) this delay was merely a rumor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster