Gaming Target can match Best Buy 3ds Bogo deal

Tsuchy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello my fellow Gbatempian,
I stumble on a forum that gave me instructions on how to do get a the deal Best Buy bogo deal from target, and I thought it would be good karma to share on the good news.

Before going to your local target, I recommend to bring

http://deals.bestbuy.com/#!/video games
A print out of this week deal on Best Buy Bogo page, the price is need be shown once you print it.

A copy of the Best buy local ad, not necessary but still helpful

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/shop-with-confidence
A copy of the Target price match policy.

So I brought all of these with me to my local target, and I picked up both the Yoshi and Kirby game I wanted. I ask politely to customer service that they would price match a competitors deal as long it is displayed in this week Ad. I showed them the online ad with prices and the copy of the of the local ad indicating the get one free of equal or lesser value.
They were confused at my question at first but I show them a copy of their Price match policy and a few minutes later they said it was ok. No other question or hassle.

Huzzah I got my GAMES!!
http://oi59.tinypic.com/28840fd.jpg
http://oi58.tinypic.com/vnhtkz.jpg

Suck it best buy!! So act now and rush to your local target as soon as possible.

Tips
---
Make sure to be polite and ask nicely about it.
If it doesn't succeed the first time, try another target
Walmart won't follow the same policy and I got denied twice.

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a person who worked as a cashier, I can tell you that any person that prepares a printed copy of a store's policies and brings it with them to shop is a giant asshole. How about not being a dick and just go to a Best Buy and avoid that scenario when their machines will do the discount automatically. Hell you don't even need to interact with people. The deal is eligible online.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a person who worked as a cashier, I can tell you that any person that prepares a printed copy of a store's policies and brings it with them to shop is a giant asshole. How about not being a dick and just go to a Best Buy and avoid that scenario when their machines will do the discount automatically. Hell you don't even need to interact with people. The deal is eligible online.

For example. The Best Buy close to my house, does not have this particular 3DS in stock. The Target equal distance does. You being a terrible cashier doesn't require me to deny Target my business when they are willing to match the competition.

Reactions: drfsupercenter

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For example. The Best Buy close to my house, does not have this particular 3DS in stock. The Target equal distance does. You being a terrible cashier doesn't require me to deny Target my business when they are willing to match the competition.
Cashiers don't care if a customer shops in their store because theyre paid the same either way, will never take a pay cut, and will never risk losing a raise, because raises are based off inventory checks, not performance. Why would anyone enjoy customers that want to make the job more difficult, and waste their time. A cashier's job is to ring up items and flip people off behind their backs outside of camera range. "Terrible cashier" seems like a badge of honor to me. Number of fucks given: 0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Similar to FOX Kids. I remember when Sonic X aired.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the latin american fox feed doesnt air news, it airs movies and tv shows
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah, I see.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i wasnt even born when fox kids/jetix was alive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also a couple years ago latin american fox got renamed to star channel
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry
    i thought you didnt read the last couple messages before quoting you agin
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ah sonic x, that show is valid
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (of course the mf with a sonic pfp would say that 😭)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you are not dumb or stupid, you need to stop saying that, you are very smart, even about alot of things I have no clue about. We all love you here, like a big family.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah @BigOnYa love me so much he started yelling at me for having my shoes on in the bed when he caught me with his wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, I don't want mud crumbs in my bed, and btw you left without paying your tab. Ill add it to next month but getting tired of extending.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hope silent hill 2 turns out good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen that, hope so too, the first was so epic back then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Didn't look into much is it just a remake
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only thing drive me crazy is all these new horror games nowadays is its so dark, all time. I can't even play them. I understand they trying to create spooky but be creative a little, not just darkness with pop out scare scenes.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, either that or mascot horror
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna watch gintama for the first time
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, I always turn the lights up on those lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Two studio lights for one horror game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Couch casting for horror
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Couch casting for horror