Gaming tekken 6 wii petition

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tekken 6 arcade is based of a PS3 mother board so not sure if they want to spend money on Wii. I'm surprised they even ported over to 360 when Tekken isn't really that big in USA (not sure of EU territories).

And motion controllers for Tekken probably wouldn't work when that half a million dollar machine failed for it.

cas2007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i would buy anything with the Tekken name in it
biggrin.gif
i might buy a ps3 or xbox 360 to play this one

lajd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when it is ported to the wii, we can be sure that the graphics will suck. It will be just like playing tekken2 or tekken3 or something like that

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
As much as I would like to see this on the wii....... Fighting games are becoming next gen now. Look at Soul Calibur IV and Street Fighter IV. Hi-def. The wii cannot handle it.

mk123a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tekken 6 is coming to psp. so a wii version is not so farfetched. And to the person who said it would look like tekken 2 or 3, wow is the wii being compared to a psx??? ahhh tekken 4 and 5 was on the ps2 and last I check wii is def more powerful than that. Stupid HD fan boys

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why bother? It would be a totally watered down version graphically. Nothing against the Wii, but it simply wasn't made for it in mind.

BillandAlisha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hum, so far it has 940 Total Signatures. So far that is about 50 people who will actually go out and buy the damn game. (and Tekken knows this)

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tekken fucking sucks, guaranteed they would find some way to make it even shittier then it already is, as has been the case with every other port on the Wii thus far.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it's par for the course when only owning a Wii, but really, the Wii isn't the forum for Tekken, and a petition, though cute, is pointless. It's like asking McDonald's to start selling lobster; it's just not what they do. When you've got a hankering for a McDouble and only got a buck, it's the best damn place in the world to grab a burger. However, when you want something more, there are other venues. When Capcom's new fighter hits Wii here in the States, I think it will drive the message home. Of course, that game actually has a chance to do moderately well, I think, but Tekken seems like a fairly acquired taste.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    I'll stick with my kimchi thank you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Triglycerides almost 900
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce +1