Tempmas 2012 Week 4: Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am happy to be alive. A few weeks ago I got stuck in a blizzard while on the highway, crashed my car, ended up deep inside a ditch, and my car turned off. I spent nearly six hours without any source of heat inside my cold car, which was fully covered and right when I thought all was lost... I got saved. I am happy to be alive.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd actually have to say my sister's 21st party. It was nice to see both parents at the party and not argue and fight, just remain peaceful.

JohnEdwardRamsey

Trophies
XP
To be honest. My greatest memory of this year. Was adopting my daughter. Finding her in my life and realizing what it was like to truly be happy and have a family.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite memory this year was the span of time between graduating "college" (let's be honest, it was a shit trade-school) and getting a job. It wasn't too eventful, but the lack of responsibility was amazing. Really took those months for granted, though receiving payment is a nice trade-off.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Buying these:
gaems_zps08c2e40e.jpg

Then I realized I have not really played any video game this year except for The Walking Dead (which I just got a few days ago from the Steam Sale).
I now have a huge backlog of games.
Shit.

(Actually, the happiest time of the year for me is pretty cliché. It's during the holidays since I get to chill out with my whole family and the fiancée, going back and forth to SG, the Philippines and Hong Kong, and not being at work.

For a GBAtemp related happy memory: When GBAtemp got hacked.

When I heard the news, it made me hop on to IRC and got to chat with some old GBAtemp friends. Also made me unlurk. FUN.)

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My happiest moment of the year was when I found out that I am becoming an uncle, it was 3 months later from my sister's wedding, I just couldn't stop crying in joy! I didn't want anything more, all I wanted was a cute, and a nice, baby coming to my life. I sold a bunch of my games just for my sister, my brother in-law and my nephew/niece.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
My best memory of this year is probably from August. I went down to London with my friends for a weekend. Met up with a bunch of cool people I knew from Twitter and just generally had a laugh. Also I got to see Mr Weebl live which was pretty damned awesome.

deshayzilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My happiest moment was probably the Widescreen Hack being added to DIOS-MIOS. The best achievement in homebrew since the mother 3 English patch.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happiest memory of this year... wow that's a tough one. I would have to say this Christmas, I really didn't get a bunch of stuff but I spent the whole day with my brother, my wife and her family. I really enjoyed myself.

tisdadd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would have to say spending a week at one of my close friends houses, and still working on my software projects while hanging out. I was able to see more of where they grew up, get to know their family better, and even see his childhood church. :)

All in all one of the most relaxing weeks I had, as a very easy going family and at the time wasn't pushing deadline on my product. :D

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My greatest memory of this holiday season was being able to spend christmas with my family. Even my grandparents came to visit us from mexico! What's the best part is that we spent our time playing the wii laughing, taking turns, and competing to see who will open their presents first. Of course, as the tradition of every year continues, i was last to open mine haha. I'm really glad we all got together though since this christmas was filled with joy, competition, and great food, and a surprise visit!

Mr.Blackmage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing Persona 4. The story and environment tied me in so much and the comedic dialog made me laugh constantly.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My happiest moment was an a predicted I would win a Wii U in a gbatemp contest... :P Now seriously!

My happiest moment this year was when I got a high grade for my TOEFL test. (It's a test that verify your skills in English, so you can subscribe to work/study abroad)
I scored 102/120. By the way, I want to thanks all the tempers for helping me with communicating in English both directly and indirectly.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My happiest memory this year is when I brought home my Wii U deluxe console. My next happiest memory will be winning a Wii U Deluxe console from this post. :yay: Other than that I have no happiness to report.

James Bond117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of all of the things that have occurred this year, the best memory I had was when I finally able to go to Six Flags Great Adventure with my family. It was a blast! I went on King da ka 4 times, and which was great! But the fact that I was even able to go was amazing in its own way because we hardly go as it is, and going with my family made it even better! I definitely will not forget about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4