Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You can close this once everyone is done reading this. Okay, my previous thread wasn't a scam. You guysCOULD have been nice and said no, this isn't allowed here. But no. You all flamed me. I swear this site is full of hypocrites sometimes. Im just here to tell you that you guys really need to learn to grow up. The last post in that thread was the only one that was decently polite.

Edit: And don't say I'm a D-bag when you guys are flashing Xbox's. 98% of people who do that also burn Illegal games

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Were you really that surprised to get those responses to your thread? If it was good form to offer a service like that then don't you think someone else would already have been offering it. Most people here are gamers not cheaters, you bragged about rigging your gamerscore and offered for cash to do it for them. You probably would of had far more polite comments if you'd have offered to do it for free. They still would have said no, but they would have shown you some respect.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
See, youre the kind of person i like. Im sorry im charging for it, need money for MW2
tongue.gif
. And i guess i didnt make myself clear in the thread when i said that you could make a new account and id do it for that. But whatever. I wasnt too suprised, i guess i just expected people to have grown up since the last time i was here.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorox said:
See, youre the kind of person i like. Im sorry im charging for it, need money for MW2
tongue.gif
. And i guess i didnt make myself clear in the thread when i said that you could make a new account and id do it for that. But whatever. I wasnt too suprised, i guess i just expected people to have grown up since the last time i was here.

Just pirate MW2 like everyone else here. I have a blank verbatim DL sitting here waiting.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that is prohibited on this site, it's just that you are trying to scam people. ANYONE can do this.

Question is, why would anyone WANT to? I admit I used to be a BIG achievement whore, but even back then, I would never resort to this.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sorox said:
tongue.gif

So now you're also admitting to advertising for your own profit? It is CLEARLY stated in the forum rules that this is forbidden. I don't see why you shouldn't be told off for your actions which could have been avoided should you have read the rules that you agreed to follow when signing up. It's hardly unjustified and tbh I've seen much worse be said without the OP feeling the need to complain about it (and instead learn from their mistakes and moving on).

QUOTEMembers are not allowed to create topics or posts intended only to promote or advertise their own or any website(s) without staff permission. If permission is given members are required to provide the name of the staff member who allowed the advert in their post.

--

Begging in the forums for anything is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: asking users to visit a website for the member to gain points/etc, begging to become a staff member, torrent invite, translation, and dump requests, and especially pyramid schemes; where you are asking members to help you out by registering places, visiting certain websites, etc.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sorox said:
You guysCOULD have been nice and said no, this isn't allowed here.
YouCOULD have read the rules and not post it, it isn't allowed here.

QUOTE(Sorox @ Sep 17 2009, 06:54 PM) Edit: And don't say I'm a D-bag when you guys are flashing Xbox's. 98% of people who do that also burn Illegal games
A statistic without proof, that's very sophisticated and well deserves a praise. Something only a total grownup would do.
Do you really not get the point? Oh wait, you didn't read the rules...

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
deathfisaro said:
Sorox said:
Edit: And don't say I'm a D-bag when you guys are flashing Xbox's. 98% of people who do that also burn Illegal games
A statistic without proof, that's very sophisticated and well deserves a praise. Something only a total grownup would do.
Do you really not get the point? Oh wait, you didn't read the rules...
64% of all facts are made up on the spot.

Also, I didn't see the other topic (I'm too lazy to look for it because I'm in a place with VERY slow Internet right now.) BUT from what I gather from this thread... someone was trying to make money by charging for the service of hacking their gamerscore?

First of all, pffft. Second of all,

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks., At least you guys weren't complete A-holes. I did read the forum rules, and it says nothing about giving services as being prohibited. And if you really did read the original thread, it says that i would be willing to do it for free to a new account. But whatever, i got my point across. Close this if you like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON