djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm not really sure of the section to put this in as its not directly related to backup loaders.

I just put a donation link onto the wii boxart site that the loaders use and within 15 mins i had 3 donations (which i hadnt expected to be honest).
I just wanted to say thanks and that it gives me a bit of drive to keep working on the site and try to make it even more user friendly.
Any donations will be put towards the hosting of the site so even the smallest donations are appreciated greatly.

Thanks again guys, its nice to know that eventually the site might sit on its own without costing me to host it
biggrin.gif

I also want to say a big thanks to all the guys working on the site doing some codes for it , doing the 3d covers , the disc art , the main covers , the full covers (added today) the moderation and upkeep of the site.
Everyone has put a load of work in and the community and loaders are all benifiting from the work they all do.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol , the titles.txt is also on the site - link is in the news.

Id like to have the game instructions on the site too , but i believe they are illegal so i dont think its possible. (someone correct me if im wrong)

I think neorame is working on an updated version of 3d as well and ill be changing the way search works so it includes all of the options as well instead of just the boxart.

The Auto loaders are still the best way to go, but its handy to do if you dont have your wii online.

Id like some of the auto loaders to be able to submit a request for missing covers if they find ones missing - must chat to some coders and see if we can impliment this - might also make life easier for everyone.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No problems - i put the titles link on the main page so its easier to see as well
biggrin.gif

Its based on the game ID and names we have on the boxart site so if a name is wrong there we need people to let us know.

IOL link is removed - they shut down my FTP account on IOL , more than likely due to the amount of bandwidth it was using - id say it raised a massive red flag one day and someone realised it shouldne be using that much - i dont mind losing that so much , but i had loads more stored on the site so im a bit pissed that i lost that stuff, but ahh well , i have other servers.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just want to say a big thanks again to those donating to the site.

There is no suggested amount and people have donated all different amounts and i just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for making an effort and going above the bare minimum requirements (except 1 person , but that gave me such a giggle it was great)

I know that by changing the site around i kind of pushed the extra features , but people who donated so far still went above and beyond the required amount and really helped out
biggrin.gif

Your a great crew on here and thanks again for everything.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yep , juste a little question about donation.
i plan on donate , because i think it's not so much compared to the time and effort you put on this site.
(and to be honest , i'm too lazy to DL covers , resize and add them in my SD when the loader can do it itself ^^)
But , once it's done , how will you know that it's me who made the donation ?
do i have to PM you with the amount of donation and my real name so you can recognize me ?

TIA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, don't impregnate her +1