Not open for further replies.

Arek1985

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well through some research we have finally made it possible to download the beatles rockband dlc. Now due to the activity I can't give a link to files needed, besides dop-ios whch can probably be gotten here on GBA Temp.

Just PM Me for more info.

Also here's the steps to get The Beatles

1. Download R9JE.wad with your favorite wad managing software (should return error 1017) if you get error -1 uninstall and then re-install the .wad

2. Use Dop-IOS to Trucha patch IOS56 (when it askes for Hash Check say choose yes)

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bitchen, got the wad. Going to burn Rock Band Beatles in a few and test it out. Will report the glorious results. HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS HAPPEN!

And just to make sure, we still cannot use the DLC from SD card via USB on this right? I know in RB2 it isnt possible, should be the same for beatles but would rather ask then assume.

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quepaso said:
Bitchen, got the wad. Going to burn Rock Band Beatles in a few and test it out. Will report the glorious results. HUGE THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE THIS HAPPEN!

And just to make sure, we still cannot use the DLC from SD card via USB on this right? I know in RB2 it isnt possible, should be the same for beatles but would rather ask then assume.
DLC bought legally works fine for me in beatles on usb
EDIT: except for when u download as u get the Wii/SD glitch

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boof222 said:
quepaso said:

Is your DLC stored on NAND or USB?

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quepaso said:
boof222 said:
quepaso said:

i choose to download to SD but it downloads on both and you have to delete it from the wiimemory manually it does this on all games

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boof222 said:
quepaso said:
boof222 said:
quepaso said:

i choose to download to SD but it downloads on both and you have to delete it from the wiimemory manually it does this on all games

Thats what happens when you use USB loaders, cant do anything about that...

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why is it when someone makes a thread about SNEEK it gets closed and the content deleted due to SNEEK being a GPL violation, but threads like this which are blatantly about stealing content are allowed to stay with no interference from the moderation team?

TinyBilbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boof222 said:
EDIT: nvm OP's workin on a pal ver with me

How did you get it to work on a PAL version?

Do you need your shop region set to US?

I'm on 4.1e and have never used the shop - So I'm not sure what to do next.
I think I need to update my shop with WiiSCU .22 first, then install this hack.
Just was'nt sure if the Region needed to be changed or not?

Thanks

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
tueidj said:
Why is it when someone makes a thread about SNEEK it gets closed and the content deleted due to SNEEK being a GPL violation, but threads like this which are blatantly about stealing content are allowed to stay with no interference from the moderation team?
Welcome to GBATemp...

I agree here, this one is 100% Piracy, and hasn't something to do with "Backups" in any way. It's just stealing. A Wii ISO Site would be the right place, and not GBATemp...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
Why is it that when someone complains about this they don't report the thread for the mods to mod it?

We can't see every thread and we rely on others to inform us on any shady doings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==