emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

It happens. Though I will always remember Frank Sinclair for scoring two own goals in the space of a week in the 2000-01 season.

I've seen him play a few games he's pretty decent.
Where do you see him fitting in though?

To be the dedicated defensive shield. Other than Britton, we really don't have anyone else like that. Aguestian is always injured whilst Ki is a deep laying playmaker.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks Scotland for that surprise win against Croatia! You practically gave us a ticket for Brazil 2014!

Also;
BMWI55YCEAE1WTs.jpg:large

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
The best day I ever had at St James' Park

Here they are, looking for number five. With Philippe Albeeeeeeeert! OH! Absolutely glorious!

Reactions: Satangel

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
what millennium is that from BlueStar?

http://www.marca.com/2013/06/25/en/football/barcelona/1372141903.html
Johan Cruyff is a fucking dickhead.
He has some serious valid points though. Messi is great and can't be bested, but he does pull all the balls and chances to him. Every ball passes by him. It has to be that way.... Where will Neymar fit in?
3 - 0

maybe neymar is the real deal.
Yeah maybe he is. Really surprised the way Brazil play, who knows, they just might win World Cup 2014! Didn't expect this level of play, but a lot can happen in the coming year!

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL PLAYER EVER WAS DAN MARINO

Longordo_Miami_mia20_large.jpg

IVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT. ARE THEY AFC OR NFC PLAYERS?

Reactions: Satangel

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
According to a few sources Higuain to Arsenal is done deal. Hmmmmm.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
happy-abed.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Felt this was relevant to the thread.

A football match in Brazil ended under gruesome circumstances as a player and the referee officiating the game were killed.

The incident occurred at an amateur football game in the city of Pius XII in Maranhão. It all started when the referee, Octavio Jordan Silva, red carded the player, Josenir dos Santos Abreu. Josenir, instead of walking off the pitch, assaulted the referee, and the referee, who was carrying a knife, stabbed the player.

Josenir was taken to the hospital in critical condition, and as the player’s wounds were being tended to, the fans caught Octavio and kept him hostage. When the news of Josenir’s death reached the the fans, Octavio was brutally stoned to death and his body was decapitated.

http://www.sportskeeda.com/2013/07/05/football-match-ends-with-two-gruesome-deaths/

Reactions: weavile001

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
According to a few sources Higuain to Arsenal is done deal. Hmmmmm.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
happy-abed.gif
That would be one hell of a transfer! Wow, if true. That's a real statement, and maybe even that damned Piers Morgans will be happy with that one :P

Reactions: lufere7

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol at the Suarez bid, no way we are getting him for 30M this is just to put pressure on Madrid so they stop being c*nts and sell Higuain to us. Though if we miraculously get him I would be pretty happy, his antics aside he's still WC and would be the perfect CF for us.

Group statistics

Group owner:
Costello
Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum