Hacking The Conduit Config File(CDGame.txt)

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lordpoketehpenguin said:
That would ruin the game for others though.
Meh. No WiFi.
tongue.gif

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the most comparable wii game to this would be call of duty. codes for online were never publicly released (as far as i know) and definitely not within a week of the game's release. at the most, people have broken the game open as much as possible specifically to only find glitches, namely, sniping spots and out of bound locations.

had call of duty had a working boot system (don't know why it never works) then people could be kicked for glitching.

cheats still exists, as i was playing with some friends and i noticed an error message that his "grenade types wouldn't load", and his rank wouldn't display at all. he was an obvious cheater, and i've never experienced any actual hacking or cheating outside of glitches at all.

the general public of online players do not have usbgecko devices, and do not put in effort to find cheats. so as long as it stays specifically within the realm of those who can find the cheats, namely people with USB gecko devices finding things out by themselves, then online will remain as fair as possible.

so please, if you want to cheat or hack to win online, do so on your own business, and don't tell it to the rest of the internet.

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are probably the fake codes that brick your save codes. Look at the date of the publication. So unless he edited it, which is possible, it'll just give you max XP and brick your save game if you save it.

Since I haven't played much I'm about to test it.

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already told you that he posted fake ones once he saw that the real ones worked online as well as offline. this will screw over those trying to cheat... as much damage that screwing up a singe save file could make. it has not changed since he first posted it, so we're still safe. I'm pretty sure his comments on how he'll eventually release it are lies, since he is worrying about the codes being public on the actual threads for it.

safe... for now...

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
nope. ur wrong sir.

as far as am conserned, the code that he posted worked for me xD. it didn't screwed my save data at all.
and now i could cheat online jeje. and now am at the highest rank xD $ukers.

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what? you don't have any more incentive to play online in terms of obtaining the highest rank.

who care?

as long as it doesn't affect other players, then it's fine

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
abel009 said:
nope. ur wrong sir.

as far as am conserned, the code that he posted worked for me xD. it didn't screwed my save data at all.
and now i could cheat online jeje. and now am at the highest rank xD $ukers.
All it does is give you the max XP, and if you save it will corrupt that save file.

eleison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm.

So, its possible to cheat online. Well, that sucks... but at the other hand...
Would ist be possible, like some1 posteted at the first pages, to generate some codes, which could improve the Framerate in Multiplayer? For example with particle reduction? Cuz this sucks also :>

teq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This topic is getting out of hand. MeleeMaster, I have asked you to keep your opinions to yourself and you have escalated a moot point into a frivolous debate.

I highlighted the material modifications for one purpose and one purpose alone: to illustrate how they can be used to make the game more interesting. Making everything react as glass would does not necessarily mean that the game is over, especially considering that no one (including myself) has tested collision modification yet. In the case that it does actually work, there's always model density to consider. The results might not even be apparent or could even crash the game.

Now, in regard to discussions of Ocarina cheats and cheating in multiplayer, I would request that you open another topic for it, preferably on a different forum where newbies can't get a hold of them as easily.

I did not want to discuss the merits of cheating, nor how debug modes allow cheating; this isn't interesting.

What is interesting, however, is how we can make this game better by unlocking more features, improving performance, and increasing graphical qualityi

To get back on topic, I have yet to actually test the particle count, but I'm pretty sure reducing it would help framerates. Having the debug menu available should put us back on track to discovering more in this area.

Supertag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested the changing the collision modification

The only objects that appeared to travel through walls were grenades. Bullets certainly were not doing it

I lowered particle count to zero, and I see absolutely no frame rate issues. I never tested it with any number other than zero.

Maybe someone should test particle count at 2048 or 4096 just to see what it does to frame rate

S.Bear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, here's my findings after messing about with the Debug Cheats etc. I realise most people who have fiddled with it already know the following, but it should help newcomers and provide a record for what's already been tested.

======
CHEATS
======

--Working--

INFINITE AMMO
INVICIBILITY
ONE SHOT KILLS
KILL PLAYER - Takes about 75 percent of your health which refills after a few seconds
TOGGLE DEBUG CAMERA - Numerous graphical glitches, even after cheat is disabled
AUTO WIN - Automatically complete level when switched on
AUTO LOSE - Automatically fail level when switched on
TOGGLE HUD - Turns HUD on and off
UNLOCK ALL LEVELS -

--Unknown Function--

CLUE CAMERA EDIT MODE
VROOM
HEALTH COUNT (1 to 5) - Increasing number beyond 1 made health bar disapear with no apparent
change in amount of health.

--Freezes Game--

UNLOCK ALL WEAPONS

========
CONTROLS
========

--Working--

BINOCULAR MODE SHOOTING - Shooting during zoom now works for all guns

--Unknown Function--

JETPACK MODE

====
MISC
====

--Working--

BULLET DETAILS EVERYWHERE
BLUR DURING RELOAD

--Not Working--

WIREFRAME - When switching to ON game immediately switches it back to NO

* I'll add more next time I feel like tinkering with it.

~P~

MeleeMaster500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm not expressing my opinions, debating the merits of hacking, and i am in full support in what this effort is trying to accomplish.

I am simply going to warn that should any efforts be made to change the game (and should it become abused to the effect so that players can cheat on online games to win) that whoever made it possible for that will be fully responsible for whatever damage is done.

so it is no big deal should few to no players cheat with hacks, and otherwise, the game could be ruined for good.

that is all

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That debug cheat menu has gravity Modifiers reload time modifiers Speed Modifiers just about everything you can think of and it all works

Thanks to Who Ever figured out how to get into the debug cheat menu, having a blast messing around with it

Hkari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
S.Bear said:
Hi there, here's my findings after messing about with the Debug Cheats etc. I realise most people who have fiddled with it already know the following, but it should help newcomers and provide a record for what's already been tested.

========
CONTROLS
========
--Unknown Function--
JETPACK MODE
Jetpak might make it so you don't take damage when you fall from a large height. I remember playing some older PC games where this was the case. Someone should test it that has enough time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1