Hacking The Conduit

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been having a problem with my copy of The Conduit. I tend to get DRE's during my online sessions. It happens once every other online login. Is anyone else having the same problem? I only have this issue online. Ofline plays perfectly. So far this has happened at least 4 times this week. I have a feeling my burner is about to kick the bucket. So far I burned 4 copies, 2 of which belong to friends, 1 was trashed due to freezing issue and 1 is my current copy. Ill check with my feiends to see if they have the issue but I would like to hear from forum members.

Capn_Makeveli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only issues I have is with joining regional online, my guy is stuck out in space outside of the arena and I can't shoot or anything.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Capn_Makeveli said:
The only issues I have is with joining regional online, my guy is stuck out in space outside of the arena and I can't shoot or anything.

Even thou thats not the problem I'm refering to, I have also had that problem. I think thats more of a network issue. As for my Conduit copy, it was a download.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Capn_Makeveli said:

Even thou thats not the problem I'm refering to, I have also had that problem. I think thats more of a network issue. As for my Conduit copy, it was a download.

I occasionally have that issue when I'm joining a game in progress on Streets. And I'm using a legit version. It's just a glitch that happens every now and then to me, IDK if it's constant for you guys.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Well. That's interesting. I guess I shouldnt feel so bad now. My friend got a 50 pack of DVD+R disc so we burned 2 new copies (booktyped of course and 1 copy each). From watching him play with his new copy things were going well online. I just got home a few minutes ago. While I did pop my new disc in to log onto WiFi connection to see who was playing, I have yet to try a online battle. I'll do so within the next hour.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Capn_Makeveli said:

Indeed, I have a legit copy and I *think* it's a network issue (only time I remember it happening was when my connection was really really congested).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...