• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The Israel and Palestine conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh. Is that really your response? Nothing academic again. Just literal bigotry. The one who's brainwashed is you lol spouting out literally what the western minority does. Hamas has nothing to do with this at this point. There is no such thing as human shield. You wanna wipe down terrorists? Just do what USA did to Osama Bin Laden and drone strike? Why take casualties just for one or two people who may be hiding inside a "hospital". Lol, you're literally washed up if what you're suggesting is that this genocide is justified
Yeah he has a reputation for being a gross bigot.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of now, US taxpayers are funding both sides of this banker war, but that's nothing new. We need to stop all foreign "aid". I refuse to care more about other country's borders over our own. It's been confirmed that hundreds of suspected terrorists have crossed the southern border and disappeared in the country.

However, I am enjoying watching the far left twist themselves into pretzels making excuses for all of the blatant antisemitism. Imagine spending months telling everybody how the right are antisemitic Nazis for calling George Soros a globalist, yet they call every Jew in Israel, who have roots in this area of the world for over 5,000 years, colonizers and also support eliminating every Jew in Israel. Kind of like a final solution. It would be funny if it wasn't so in your face ridiculous and innocent people and kids weren't being killed.

Of course, these are the same people who supported Nazi's in Ukraine. They also call J6'ers insurrectionists but have their own protest in the Capitol and almost tore down the gates to the White House. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds. Thank goodness the pResident was at the beach this weekend yet again.

Just so there's no confusion, the Israeli government and Hamas are both horrible organizations who are both being exposed for who they really are.

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am Jewish decent and I cannot stand people equating me and zionism. I am completely anti-zionist and people will call me antisemetic even though I'm Jewish... What Hamas did was wrong but Israel is being vile. Targeting civilians is inexcusable. 75 years of oppression of Palestinians is inexcusable. Take it from this Jew, if you are anti-zionist and want Israel held to account for war crimes and genocide that does not make you antisemitic by default. Being pro-Israel does make you complicit in the slaughter of innocent civilians.

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The thing that is just adding the cherry on top of the sickness I feel is that the Prime Minister of my country is all "oh Britain stands with Israel"... sweetie... no Britain doesn't. And that rancid snake whore Cruella Braverman who should take a long walk off a short cliff into a volcano calling all of the protests hate marches and is trying to give everyone involved a prison sentence. Good luck with that. Her and Rishi are like a bad stink that won't fuck off. It's not hateful to say that Palestine should be free from oppression and genocide. Hamas was an inevitability when you consider the treatment of Palestinians. Israel wanted Hamas to happen so they could make an excuse to commit ethnic cleansing then annex Gaza so they could build the Ben Gurion Canal. France, Britain and the US are complicit in genocide so they can make money. Fucking gross.

Reactions: Xzi and ganons

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
The thing that is just adding the cherry on top of the sickness I feel is that the Prime Minister of my country is all "oh Britain stands with Israel"... sweetie... no Britain doesn't.
Yes it does, a few imported palestine loving muslims and leftwaffe which make up a tiny fragment of a percentage of the population going on some stupid marches doesn't speak for the rest of the population. Everyone I know supports Isreal and thinks they are right to take out the subhuman Hamas scum, some also couldn't care less either way, some would like to see the entire middle eastern region vapoursied. YOU may personally not suport Isreal - however you don't speak for the rest of us in UK which overwhelmingly supports Isreal.

Maybe if Hamas handed all the people it kidnapped back over, surrendered themselves so they can pay for their crimes and stopped using civilians to hide behind then this war would be over faster. However they continue to fire rockets into Isreal, keep innocent civilians they stole and murdered and keep hiding in/under hospitals and mosques while using the civilian population as human shields and so the war will rage on.

Personally I think Isreal is going too soft, they should cut off the southern border, bomb/control all the main supply routes in and out off Palestine cities and towns to make travel and the movement of supplies harder, take out the entire electrical grid, communications system and water facilities, flood the tunnels with sewage and sea water and 100% not let up in their campaign. People like you think they are already the devil anyway so it would make no difference if they did this and it would bring the enemy to their knees a lot faster - lets see how long they can fight with no food or water and how long they can last of their current supplies before the population turn on them. Basically what Isreal have to do is treat them like trapped rats and take out a 1km square of land at a time now until there's nowhere left to hide.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/hjx7buhma

Last edited by mrdude,

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it does, a few imported palestine loving muslims and leftwaffe which make up a tiny fragment of a percentage of the population going on some stupid marches doesn't speak for the rest of the population. Everyone I know supports Isreal and thinks they are right to take out the subhuman Hamas scum, some also couldn't care less either way, some would like to see the entire middle eastern region vapoursied. YOU may personally not suport Isreal - however you don't speak for the rest of us in UK which overwhelmingly supports Isreal.

Maybe if Hamas handed all the people it kidnapped back over, surrendered themselves so they can pay for their crimes and stopped using civilians to hide behind then this war would be over faster. However they continue to fire rockets into Isreal, keep innocent civilians they stole and murdered and keep hiding in/under hospitals and mosques while using the civilian population as human shields and so the war will rage on.

Personally I think Isreal is going too soft, they should cut off the southern border, bomb/control all the main supply routes in and out off Palestine cities and towns to make travel and the movement of supplies harder, take out the entire electrical grid, communications system and water facilities, flood the tunnels with sewage and sea water and 100% not let up in their campaign. People like you think they are already the devil anyway so it would make no difference if they did this and it would bring the enemy to their knees a lot faster - lets see how long they can fight with no food or water and how long they can last of their current supplies before the population turn on them. Basically what Isreal have to do is treat them like trapped rats and take out a 1km square of land at a time now until there's nowhere left to hide.

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/hjx7buhma
Are you high? Have you not seen the hundreds of thousands of protestors as well as all the people online in the UK who are supporting Palestine? You may not know any personally but that doesn't mean they don't exist. You're a typical Brit who just hates everyone who isn't British, this is why everyone thinks we are racist. Where Hamas is hiding is irrelevant. There is no excuse for killing innocent civilians. Advocating for genocide isn't a good look. I'm embarrassed by this country, I'm ashamed to be British and you are the prime example of why.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
By the definition of the word, they literally were. I understand this is an inconvenient truth to you low IQ MAGAs.
A little off topic but find someone convicted of insurrection or attempted, then you'd have your "facts". J6 "dilemma" was a publicity stunt.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A little off topic but find someone convicted of insurrection or attempted, then you'd have your "facts". J6 "dilemma" was a publicity stunt.
Are you ignoring that literally hundreds of people have received prison sentencing for their actions on 1/6? Whether they were sentenced under that verbiage specifically doesn't change the definition of the word that described their actions.

This is why I continue to say a reasonable or intelligent discussion is never possible with right wingers, as you all continue to demonstrate you are not reasonable or intelligent people.

EthanB

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you ignoring that literally hundreds of people have received prison sentencing for their actions on 1/6? Whether they were sentenced under that verbiage specifically doesn't change the definition of the word they described their actions.

This is why I continue to say a reasonable or intelligent discussion is never possible with right wingers, as you all continue to demonstrate you are not reasonable or intelligent people.
It's the smooth brains. The only thing you can expect is hatred for anyone that isn't them. At least they're consistent with that though I suppose.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you ignoring that literally hundreds of people have received prison sentencing for their actions on 1/6? Whether they were sentenced under that verbiage specifically doesn't change the definition of the word that described their actions.

Except that the verbage does matter because you are relying on the definition of words. The word that describes their actions is what they were charged with, unless you are saying that they are lying. Even your legacy media has downgraded their tone. Call it a riot, I don't care. Pay attention to the script.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except that the verbage does matter because you are relying on the definition of words. The word that describes their actions is what they were charged with, unless you are saying that they are lying. Even your legacy media has downgraded their tone. Call it a riot, I don't care. Pay attention to the script.
It's not possible to have a discussion with you on this as you're demonstrating that you don't understand the definition of many words or an understanding of the passage of time.

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's not possible to have a discussion with you on this as you're demonstrating that you don't understand the definition of many words or an understanding of the passage of time.
I'm asking for you to check your references. The passage of time has shown that the media jumped forward on the claim only to quietly slink back, just like they are doing now with their claims of Hamas beheading babies. Oversell is what they do. Nobody has been charged with insurrection.

The "violent uprising" was always a fantasy, for both sides, different reasons. It was totally predictable (to the point of *coerced) and milked for political currency. Wise up. You can pretend it was insurrection, but until formal charges are made, I can't disagree with the establishment.

Last edited by tabzer,

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm asking for you to check your references. The passage of time has shown that the media jumped forward on the claim only to quietly slink back, just like they are doing now with their claims of Hamas beheading babies. Oversell is what they do. Nobody has been charged with insurrection.

The "violent uprising" was always a fantasy, for both sides, different reasons. It was totally predictable (to the point of *coerced) and milked for political currency. Wise up. You can pretend it was insurrection, but until formal charges are made, I can't disagree with the establishment.
I don't care what you're asking because I don't care to discuss this further with someone who has demonstrated to be an idiot, and your "both sides" remark is just another example of your idiocy.

Reactions: Coolsonickirby

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Whether they were sentenced under that verbiage specifically doesn't change the definition of the word that described their actions.

This is mental gymnastics. The verbiage that they were sentenced for is official, and your "opinion" is not. I'm sorry that you don't seem to understand that your centralized government gains power from energizing both major political parties in continuous conflict and uses media as a tool for such ends. You can call names instead, if that's the best you can do. Personally, I don't have to save face as I'm not invested in the outcome.

If you are claiming that someone did an insurrection, then you are committing an act of libel, as legal proceedings have already happened and "riot" is the best that came out of it. Even CNN won't call them insurrectionists anymore.

Like I said, check the script.

The only thought you guys terminate with words like "idiot" and "smoothbrain" are your own.

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: Mythrandir

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is mental gymnastics. The verbiage that they were sentenced for is official, and your "opinion" is not. I'm sorry that you don't seem to understand that your centralized government gains power from energizing both major political parties in continuous conflict and uses media as a tool for such ends. You can call names instead, if that's the best you can do. Personally, I don't have to save face as I'm not invested in the outcome.

If you are claiming that someone did an insurrection, then you are committing an act of libel, as legal proceedings have already happened and "riot" is the best that came out of it. Even CNN won't call them insurrectionists anymore.

Like I said, check the script.

The only thought you guys terminate with words like "idiot" and "smoothbrain" are your own.
Ah, more smooth brain MAGA projection. We weren't the ones who brought up 1/6 in an attempt to make a false equivalency and I don't care what your fake news script is telling you morons to say.

Windsall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The media can be a political tool. That much is obvious for anyone who looks deeper into it, to the people on the ground and more independent reporting and recording, showing the discrepency. Or even just showing the other side, even if biased in other ways.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the definition of the word, they literally were. I understand this is an inconvenient truth to you low IQ MAGAs.
Out of four paragraphs, this is what your ADHD riddled brain latches onto. I mean, I knew you wouldn't be able to defend the complete eradication of Jews "from the river to the sea", but I was hoping you would at least try. Enjoy your antisemitism and genocide. Der Fuhrer would be proud of you fellow leftists taking up the mantle to implement the final solution. The mask not only slipped, it's been completely ripped off. Now everybody can see the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_3XC94yzeo