and his secuel:
fe198a30b9c027f9542f187d88a5e1f9.jpg

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is the last one the only one where they change (ideally for the better) the gameplay?
They also all changed their esrb over the years
Gta got from 16 to 18
Skyrim from 18 to 16
Tlou from 18 to 16

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok.
Just afaik TLOU doesn't fit the pattern as it's a full remake, but I haven't actually played the other games 🤷‍♂️
Well what i dont understand in skyrim and tlou case is that better graphics would mean more horrific graphics which would mean higher esrb rate, right?

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Ok.
Just afaik TLOU doesn't fit the pattern as it's a full remake, but I haven't actually played the other games 🤷‍♂️
For what they said earlier, it will be basically the same game with upgraded visuals and tech, and lots of new "accessibility options".
Looks like it fits in the remake category just like Pokémon remakes, that are essentially the same game with new visuals, a few qol changes and some extra content.

Reactions: hippy dave

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For what they said earlier, it will be basically the same game with upgraded visuals and tech, and lots of new "accessibility options".
Looks like it fits in the remake category just like Pokémon remakes, that are essentially the same game with new visuals, a few qol changes and some extra content.
such as Ray Tracing and DLSS?
New stuff like that?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
such as Ray Tracing and DLSS?
New stuff like that?
On the Summer Game Fest stream they talked about how they went back to the original recordings of the actors, and the original motion capture data, and improved the fidelity of the models and tweaked stuff to look closer to the original footage than what was possible back in the day. I'm sure the new techs you mention play a part in the end result in game too, seeing as it's targeting PS5 and not PS4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Veho, Makes it easier to prevent them from posting.