Gaming The Most Under-rated NDS games

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would add Digimon World DS to that list. It's a bit buggy but it's a really fun monster collecting rpg that plays a lot like the old Dragon Warrior Monster games. The interface is well done and it's easy to get into even if you don't know a thing about digimon (I didn't before I played it.) Worth picking up if you can find it, I've put more than 80 hours into my copy.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would add Digimon World DS to that list. It's a bit buggy but it's a really fun monster collecting rpg that plays a lot like the old Dragon Warrior Monster games. The interface is well done and it's easy to get into even if you don't know a thing about digimon (I didn't before I played it.) Worth picking up if you can find it, I've put more than 80 hours into my copy.
I totally agree. One of the few games I had a blast with while playing through everything. I also knew nothing about digimon and got interested in the series after playing it... although, I found the series very boring after watching like 10 episodes(dunno what I really expected from a kiddy show lol).. but the game is great
biggrin.gif

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes. Digimon DS pwned. Especially when i knew the secret on how to beat the game easy. *spoiler* degenerate them (like at least 30 times
tongue.gif
)

M-06 stunk..its just strings and stuff..it stunk.

And i didnt know Bleach DS and JSS was underrated...but w/e

TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it makes sense why alot of these games get flamed (eg. Kim Possible), thus is why they get overlooked. but each game is on the list for a reason, like them or not they are all worth a go, everone has different tastes which i can understand.

BTW keep em coming, also i didnt add mario vs DK purely because it's part of the mario franschise and basically gets alot of recognition just for that. But if we get some more votes for it then so be it.
biggrin.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lost in Blue is definitely missing. It's a must play title, one of my favourite DS games, but I think a lot of people overlooked it.
Also, you have to add Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends: Harvest Time Hop And Fly.
cool.gif

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayman 2: DS, I don't know why this game got such a bad review, it's almost completely identical to the original. The only thing that suffers is the music, I know every sound, musical note, and texture better than the back of my hand. There are a few graphical glitches but it's typical of any 3-D DS title: texture tearing, unfiltered textures, and bad lighting. But it's not something that really bothered me...

Shiatama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Bionicle heroes
yeah it's a lego game
wink.gif
but it's a great ego-schooter!!
I found it better than metroid because metroid was too difficult in my eyes and i sucked at it
tongue.gif

Most underrated game serie: Harvest Moon
It's my favorite game serie, can't wait for a US release of Rune factory and HM: the island i grew on
smile.gif

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Bionicle heroes
yeah it's a lego game
wink.gif
 but it's a great ego-schooter!!
I found it better than metroid because metroid was too difficult in my eyes and i sucked at it
tongue.gif

Most underrated game serie: Harvest Moon
It's my favorite game serie, can't wait for a US release of Rune factory and HM: the island i grew on
smile.gif
I'm taking your keyboard, harvest moon is the most overrated trash ever, especially the DS version!
mad.gif

vampyrecrypt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes. Digimon DS pwned. Especially when i knew the secret on how to beat the game easy. *spoiler* degenerate them (like at least 30 times
tongue.gif
)

M-06 stunk..its just strings and stuff..it stunk.

And i didnt know Bleach DS and JSS was underrated...but w/e

What lol I can nvr do that. 30 times? u mean from baby all the way to mega and back again repeat 30 times? LOL thats like my entire life. I beat the game and I have only done it three times with BWGreymon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc