Hacking The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

requiem4d

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I'm sure some of you know, the SoftChip site is down. Our server bit the dust a couple of weeks ago and I've had around 400 clients to recover data for. We'll be back up soon, I promise.

ecw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
requiem4d said:
As I'm sure some of you know, the SoftChip site is down. Our server bit the dust a couple of weeks ago and I've had around 400 clients to recover data for. We'll be back up soon, I promise.

Thanks for the update Req. Love Softchip!!
smile.gif

requiem4d

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good news, everyone. The project has just taken on corporate sponsorship. This doesn't mean it will become a commercial app, instead it means that I can recover enough of my costs to push further with development and integrate some of the new developments in the Wii scene.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I did not think you were dead, just that you don't have time anymore to do stuff for the Wii. I would really love to work together with you again.

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
requiem, you are one of the best Wii devs here.

Not to be pushy, but don't you think Softchip is alittle played out?

I mean with cIOSCORP, neogamma, USB loaders and all the other mumbo jumbo, I feel your skill could probably go into new frontiers, not the same ol backup loader ones that were most likely surpassed already.

Once again, I'm not trying to be pushy, bossy, or spoiled, I understand the fact that this is more of a hobby for you but I was just throwing some advice. Thanks, also good luck with your work! =D

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:
requiem, you are one of the best Wii devs here.

Not to be pushy, but don't you think Softchip is alittle played out?

I mean with cIOSCORP, neogamma, USB loaders and all the other mumbo jumbo, I feel your skill could probably go into new frontiers, not the same ol backup loader ones that were most likely surpassed already.

Once again, I'm not trying to be pushy, bossy, or spoiled, I understand the fact that this is more of a hobby for you but I was just throwing some advice. Thanks, also good luck with your work! =D

Last I checked, the goals of softchip weren't the same as the goals that other backup loaders have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack