You have sustained a lethal injury.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yep! IGN gave this fun little Wiiware gem a 8.0 (impressive). I think it's very cool, because I come from a very tiny country called 'The Netherlands'. Don't know if you heard of it....and I live in a insignificant little town called Harderwijk. Up until now the only noteworthy thing Harderwijk had was the Dolfinarium, a sea life theme park.

But now we also have Two Tribes (http://games.ign.com/objects/027/027563.html), a game developer who made several handheld games for mobile phones, GBA and NDS (Garfield anyone?). And now they managed to make their way onto the Wii with the Wiiware title Toki Tori!

I feel very proud that they not only do games for our beloved Nintendo but even manage to produce some good quality stuff. And when I come from work I always drive past their office, and I see all the wizkids sitting their, knowing they produce this stuff.

Anyway I think it's kinda cool that they get an 8.0 review on a famous site like IGN! Way to go lads!

Hooray for TWO TRIBES!!!!

PS: I'm probably also one of the few who knows this: When you've played Toki Tori you maybe noticed the little postcard you get on the Wii Message board. On it they scribbled something in dutch and says something like "Groetjes uit H....", which means "Greetings from H..." and the H-word has a stamp over it. Off course I know that they wrote "Greetings from Harderwijk"!! Cause that's where they come from. Yay for me for discovering that
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GBC version is still played a lot by me and my Mrs. Two Tribes have said that they want to make a sequel to it too.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
osirisFIVE said:
What's up with the game? I was scrolling around Nintendo Channel and it kinda looked like some weird puzzle thingy. Kinda weird if you ask me.

What's weird about it? Never played Lemmings or Mario vs DK before? So Puzzle thingy? yes. Weird? nah...

Check out the review on IGN: http://wii.ign.com/articles/878/878347p1.html

osirisFIVE

Trophies
Website
www.imperfectgrandeur.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
berlinka said:
osirisFIVE said:
What's up with the game? I was scrolling around Nintendo Channel and it kinda looked like some weird puzzle thingy. Kinda weird if you ask me.

What's weird about it? Never played Lemmings or Mario vs DK before? So Puzzle thingy? yes. Weird? nah...

Check out the review on IGN: http://wii.ign.com/articles/878/878347p1.html

Haha, wow... Lemmings. Now that's some ancient shit.
Good references, I remember playing the new Mario vs. DK on the DS.

Never really liked both games though, or this 'Puzzle-Platformer' genre, so I guess I won't be getting it.
Thanks anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi