Post automatically merged:

Pardonne Io no parlo Husky.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The word "spree" is used in two contexts that I'm aware of: killing, and shopping. This suggests there are significant psychological overlaps between these two activities.

BBQ Ribs

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was today years old when I first ate BBQ Ribs for the first time ever. Found 5 leftover bbq ribs, heated'em with enough water, Meat got soft, then left them a bit burned so they're crispy outside.
Diced half white onion and sliced chillies, mixed both in lime juice with enough salt.
Heated some tortillas, added shredded bbq rib to one, added onions as toppings and made 8 tacos.

Jesus Christ, owhy did I wait this long?

Note to self: Next time do fried potatoes and salsa. Add cilantro to onion and slice cucumber and avocado. Get Tamarind or Apple soda.

Probably white rice too? :unsure:

Last edited by JuanMena,
Reactions: BigOnYa

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was today years old when I first ate BBQ Ribs for the first time ever. Found 5 leftover bbq ribs, heated'em with enough water, Meat got soft, then left them a bit burned so they're crispy outside.
Diced half white onion and sliced chillies, mixed both in lime juice with enough salt.
Heated some tortillas, added shredded bbq rib to one, added onions as toppings and made 8 tacos.

Jesus Christ, owhy did I wait this long?

Note to self: Next time do fried potatoes and salsa. Add cilantro to onion and slice cucumber and avocado. Get Tamarind or Apple soda.

Probably white rice too? :unsure:
there are some damn good rib places here in the US, I could give you some recommendations if you wanted

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My office stays cold in the winter months, and electricity aint cheap, so I've come up with this million dollar idea to keep my feet warm. I am currently measuring back of my PC fan vents and gonna 3D print something and try it with some dryer ducting, just to try. Will try post pics later. :wacko:
PcFeetWarmer.png

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do you wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well then gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? do you want that? do you wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? because friend buddy chum friend chum pally pal chum friend if you keep this up well then gosh diddly darn i just might have to get not so friendly with u my friendly friend friend pal friend buddy chum pally friend chum buddy

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i found this picture while looking for a name soundalike (it said "costco and walmart" sounded like "cosmo and wanda" for anyone curious), i don't get the joke, could someone please explain it? and why does his outfit look like a kirlia?
1704508734914.jpeg

1704508771996.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU