SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
I feel it's time to have a way to launch homebrew on my N3DS XL 10.3.28-U.

To what I can understand, I can copy some files on my sd card, use browserhax to launch the homebrew launcher. Run the homemenuhax app installer and install it. Then I will be able to get into the homebrew launcher every time I start the console while holding some buttons ? Am I correct ?

Must my 3DS be set to random theme ? If I change theme, must I reinstall homemenuhax ? Well, can it be uninstalled by mistake ?

Pip'

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh, you should just use browserhax and downgrade your N3DS to 9.2 and then doing this, but if you really want to stay on 10.3, then here are the answers to your questions.
First of all, I'm going to assume you know the basics of homebrew and what you need, so yes go through browserhax to get to homemenuhax, then whenever you want to use homemenuhax, you'll want to press and hold the L button whenever your console is booting up to the home menu (this can be when you first turn on your 3ds or if you're exiting from the System Settingss menu). I forget if you need a certain theme, but just leave it on the default white theme when you first do it and you'll be good. If you change your theme from the 3ds theme menu, then homemenuhax will be uninstalled. If you want a theme go through the menuhax manager.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vyDOObKIAjM?si=rSx9nAgBefGvlQu7