Oo_Ice_Deep_oO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

Over ebay I bought a copy of Wii Sing 80's, this is a game I have never seen a ROM of anywhere. The disc is immaculate and will play on the 3 wiis I have and the Wii U I have. Unfortunately when I try to use clean rip on any of these consoles it fails. The game itself I believe is single layered 2.5 Gig and I have plenty of harddrive space. All of my consoles have WD harddrives. The Wii's are using 4TB WD Easy Store drives that work great.

I have also tried USB Loader GX to backup the game. It finishes using IOS249 (56) 52-beta or IOS250 (57) 53-beta. The problem is the rips, USB Loader GX won't load. I have not ran a checksum in wiibackupmanager, but I will look into that.

If anybody can tell me anything about why the difficulty ripping this game specifically or any other tricks I can use to get a functional backup I would appreciate it.

Last edited by Oo_Ice_Deep_oO,

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Against the rules to link to roms/warez sites. Didn't you read them?
Please remove the link before a moderator/admin thinks about giving you a warning or banning you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

From a known 'working' wbfs dump :-

CRC-32: 2a5dfe58
MD4: 0c01db4a5377bf83159dc222c40cd484
MD5: 8d366e174549d302f3a1354078370efe
SHA-1: 306e82004b9068d1c20da96bcffc398ed7c61b90

Last edited by ILuvGames,
Reactions: Issac

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

Over ebay I bought a copy of Wii Sing 80's, this is a game I have never seen a ROM of anywhere. The disc is immaculate and will play on the 3 wiis I have and the Wii U I have. Unfortunately when I try to use clean rip on any of these consoles it fails. The game itself I believe is single layered 2.5 Gig and I have plenty of harddrive space. All of my consoles have WD harddrives. The Wii's are using 4TB WD Easy Store drives that work great.

I have also tried USB Loader GX to backup the game. It finishes using IOS249 (56) 52-beta or IOS250 (57) 53-beta. The problem is the rips, USB Loader GX won't load. I have not ran a checksum in wiibackupmanager, but I will look into that.

If anybody can tell me anything about why the difficulty ripping this game specifically or any other tricks I can use to get a functional backup I would appreciate it.
I would try using cleanrip.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not 4th of July yet
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It is in India.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wow, only $700?
  • SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze:
    Hey :)
    If I book mark the topic where can I read them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with the profile icon highlighted at the top, and the "bookmarks" banner next to it in gray. Click on that icon and you'll get a list of your bookmarks.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Banners we don't need no stinking banners! Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [bans you for not taking a bath] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Who bans the banners?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I just did
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just did