Hacking Homebrew app Trouble with vWii USB forwarders

Nin1a_thirty-two

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My HB set up on my Wii U is perfect, but it isn't going so well on my vWii.

I followed the wiiu.hacks.guide to a T, but when I tried to open a Wii game in USBLoaderGX, I got a black screen. After that, I tried everything from using different drives, different SD cards, FAT32 or WBFS formatting on my game drive, turning on Force NTSC, and using different cIOS slots and versions. Nothing worked.

So then I figured maybe USBLoaderGX is the problem, so I tried WiiFlow. Unfortunately, WiiFlow just stayed stuck on the loading screen.

Given all the countless threads I've read on gbatemp, I assume this is a cIOS issue, but I've tried both beta52 and 53 of v10, and I've switched between 249, 250, and 251 in my USBLoaderGX settings (one tutorial for the Wii said to try 224 but this didn't do anything for me). I would try v8, but I'm unable to find a copy of it, and I'm not sure if it would work with the vWii.

I'm happy to supply any information that could help me resolve this issue, and I hope this post can also serve to help others facing the same issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack