Hacking Trying to update to 4.3E

DrFiishy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
as the title says im trying to update to 4.3E ...i kinda need my wii to be a virgin again so i formated the whole thing so its ''brand new'' (i already had HBC,bootmii and all those things on it thats why i did the format) now the main problem is everytime im trying to update through the nintendo servers its giving me the 32004 error...now i know this could be a thing with the router or wifi....but that is working fine...the ports are open there is no firewall in the way and already tried to put it on channel 1 or 11 but nothing seems to work....is it because i did a format on a softmodded wii or are the servers just busy?

mayu29

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Lol, it's no problem, with the new 4.3 official update he will get rid of that
laugh.gif

DrFiishy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ye i know that was the main thing....but there isnt a problem with my router...pretty sure of that...i jst hope i didnt bricked my wii with the pdate or somthing...maybe i can get the update from some gamedisc then everything should work fine....but then again...wich game has the 4.3 update on it

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
darkbillie said:
ye i know that was the main thing....but there isnt a problem with my router...pretty sure of that...i jst hope i didnt bricked my wii with the pdate or somthing...maybe i can get the update from some gamedisc then everything should work fine....but then again...wich game has the 4.3 update on it
None. And it will take a while, as it took 4 months for 4.2 to make it to discs.

DrFiishy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thing is solved already now...deleted boot mii reinstalled homebrew...installed NUS downlaoder or whatver downlaoded the system menu with the new ios...installed them...then tryed to update again and it worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack